Search results

1. Lightweight Rims 4x108

Hello Sifus, I am aware that this particular PCD size is kind odd. So searching for rims is limited/difficult. The ones that i come across must custom. Is there something of the shelf? Anyone can share if they have come across this size or know of brands that have this PCD size? 18"x8J...
  2. Spring Rate & Damping

Hi sifus, Not sure if this has been discussed before, but i would like to ask about the relationship of this 2 things in a suspension setup. Some suspension has the HLHS. But how does the hard-soft feature affect the car's character? The hard-soft feature is just for the dampers and not the...
  3. Suspension VS Chasis Bars/Brace

Hi all sifus, Would just like to know what you all think about the above-mentioned title? Been hearing quite a number of debates about it. Some say if you have good suspension (high-end brand or custom) you dont need any strut bars or brace or ARB. Then there are some who say, with bars...
  4. Modding a Peugeot 408

Hello all sifus, Im just wondering which is actually better? I mean the pros and cons and cost. My ride is a 408 Turbo. And also, usually at which stage to do these? Im asking this is because, lets say, i do it now. Then later i change my downpipe and exhaust, or even change a mushroom or...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai i am very new here... 1st i wan to say hai... 2nd i have a few question hope all the sifu out there can help me out!!! thanks in advance!!!

my question is i am drivin a putra bout 2 years already so bout 5 month back i decided to mod my baby...

when to the workshop and this is wat i did to my engine pnp, over size 1.8 piston,j5 ecu,metal casket, system,rsm meter, rpw valve springs 288 high cams, stnd filter(ha ha ha), i fine standard better!!,2.2 straight flow pipe!! so my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience