Search results

1. S

Trade in car price....FREE QUOTATION

Make: Naza Model: Suria Year: 2008 Mileage: 100k++ Everyting stock stended.
  2. S

SAMCO Silicone hose for Sale !!

bro... this hose can tahan hi temp or not... i'm not using it for my car but my bike.... would like to install to my KTM muffler n piping...
  3. S

[WTS]House of LED strip~

Re: Flexible Silicon LED Strip Hi, Can we cut it to size we want it? I want red colour but only need 12cm.
  4. S

[WTB] White Kenari Aero

bump! any offer???
  5. [WTB] White Kenari Aero

Hi, I'm looking for White Color Kenari Aero. Manual/Auto also can. Price can discuss later Prefer to trade with my own Iswara Aeroback (2003). SMS:- 013 385 9400 (Putera) Email: [email protected]
  6. S

Sony Clie SJ30 PDA

Item SOLD!
  7. S

Sony Clie SJ30 PDA

this is PDA only. Not PDA phone... Price is firm. RM250. If you serious about it, free shipping will be considered. So cheap? I dont know market price. So long not using it cos already have Ipaq. Come on... cheap sale here...
  8. S

performance car for sale : civic EK/ES VTEC,S15,ALTEZZA

Bro, Chris still not refund my RM1000 yet!!!
  9. Sony Clie SJ30 PDA

Hi, I would like to sell my PDA, Sony Clie SJ30. The item is in very good condition. Using it about a year plus only and never use it until today cos now using HP Ipaq. The looks is like this :- Refer:- http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Clie-PEG-SJ30-Color-Handheld/dp/B00006JNCM All package...
  10. S

performance car for sale : civic EK/ES VTEC,S15,ALTEZZA

ask chris to refund my RM1000 as he fail to proceed the transaction of Civic 99.
  11. S

My worse case scenario...

hehehe... already use accord.....................accordburuk.. yes i was put the name, its Sunway Auto City...
  12. S

just got a call from the dealer. He said already bank-in RM6000 but I still dont check for it... I ask for another RM1000, then he said after raya cos that amount is in another bank account.... At the same time, he promise me to find another Civic. Heh.... he try to play with me... I know he...
  13. S

I PM my number... i stay at Desa Serdang (belakang Minlon)... TT? What time... Nice, will call you...
  14. S

Heh.... hopefully its ur car... hehhehehe... if can, post the picture to me [email protected] will call u later...
  15. S

Wahh... so many feedback... tq guys.... for now, dont want to think about it... i want to raya first.... as for the car, yes actually desperate looking for it... but now, dunno when.... still looking EJ/EK with d/p around RM10K... amdfaisal, if the price is rite, its ok with me... anyway I...
  16. S

Selamat Hari Raya.

Yeah.... Selamat Hari Raya to All Hondarians.... Happy Deepavaly too... HAve a safe journey... ..........turn your muffler to be a Meriam Buluh... kekekekeke...
  17. S

luckily i'm just paid RM7K. If RM12K dunno what to do... Now just waiting for the refund else balai cerita la...
  18. S

That's why la... I already ask u for type r grille... already bought Civic Ferio Emblem... Plan to pay a visit to your showroom but............
  19. S

yeah... its really unethical... i really hope that car will be my Raya car... but........ xde rezeki... hope will find better car after raya... now drive AccordBuruk only....
  20. My worse case scenario...

Guys, I'm so frustrated and no mood already... I'm planning to buy a Civic EJ and found one at Sunway Auto City. It's year 99 (A) Vtec loaded with nice exterior like EK4 spoiler, Mugen lip n grille. All taiwan la. Original Japan 15" Enkei. The rest all standard. The price is RM56K. Plan to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

fark.. they broke into my car again! arghh!
this is the second time they suceeded.. same time, same wheather.. same place in front my house... 6am with slight drizzles.
amazing how they managed to smash my window without any sound!..
and again my player is gone (eventho i took out the detachable front panel)

i managed to catch a glimpse of them and wanted to give chase... but as i got out they threw the garbage bin and tiles at me and they fled! damn assh*les..
4 of them on 2 bikes...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience