Search results

1. H

Need some info..

Thanks Bro!
  2. H

Need some info..

Thanks for the reply... Sorry if i didnt specify .. i was looking for info regarding the Daiichi Bodyworkshop in Sunway ;)
  3. H

Need some info..

Bump~Bumpidy Bump
  4. H

Your top10 Favourites of all time.

I just lol'ed at that so hard i'm about to fart LOL!... NissanSkyine GTR R-34, R-33,R-32 Nissan Silvia s15,s14 Mitusbishi Evolution 8 Mustang Mazda Rx7 Toyota Supra Ae86 Proton Savvy GAMBATEHH!!!?
  5. H

Karamjit Singh - The Forgotten Treasure

Is Karamjit's Public support fund still around?? would very much like to help him out .. We cant lose a Superb Racer and countrymen like Karamjit Singh ..!
  6. H

Need some info..

Need some info regarding Interior Change and Daiichi I was searching through for Daiichi group Phone number but couldnt find one.. Could anyobe be so kind give me their number?? Whats is the average cost for interior change.? Panel Fabric and Seat fabric change?? Black colour does it...
  7. H

Drift tire with color SMOKE...

one great reason to get as close as possible to a Drifting car XD
  8. H

Any Custom Spring shop around?

yes ive heard of them before... but those custom adjustable goes for 2k+.. i just need a cheap and immediate solution... well under 1k... so i can at least have a peace of mind while i save up for the adjustables... the stocks cant coupe with heavy load/other passengers... the car just wont make...
  9. H

guessing i need to get the whole SheeBang.... $$$.. but what i meant was if there is anyone who does new custom made springs... but thanks for the advice guys..
  10. H

Could anyone tell me if there is any Shops around Klang Valley makes Custom Springs.... appreciate any Input or info regarding this... Cheers ~Hazzim
  11. H

Anyone drives 1st generation round eye Civic?

Really nice car... first family car.. had the chance to drive it... solid car XD
  12. H

Anybody using Racecraft Air Filter (with build-in CF heatshield) here?

PocRoc could you explain how a CF open pod filter works>? I'm thinking of installing a Open Pod in my car next month.. the CF POd sure sounds interesting.. how is the engine breathing with that Open Pod>? Cheers ~Hazzim
  13. H

Tyre problem..

Only one year old... might be the springs has gone soft.. the heights look the same as the front when unloaded... on that the rear just goes down when someone is inside.. even more when someone is sitting in the rear..
  14. H

Tyre problem..

I got a problem with my new tyres.. just bought 15 inch rims with 195/50/15 profile tyres.. but my rear wheels even thougt 3 fingers apart from the fenders..(witout none inside) .. barely carry two ppl inlcuding driver...(.might be losing alot of height.. was wondering that i might be my rear...
  15. H

Whats Best 4 Tiara modification?

i think the code was Ag91 for a Colt 1.5... Tiara with a 1.8 how did u manage that? isnt that Vr4 Tiara just like that Charade in Sepang?
  16. H

Honda City or Suzuki Swift?, Need recommendation. Thx

Like any cars on the Road it depends what are u using it for? family..? Work? stuff like that... City has a bigger leg and baggage space.. Swift is sort of a hatch back.. both are 1.5 or 1.6 not sure about that.. should ask car owners in their respective website or forum for info on Fc and...
  17. H

When was your last puncture?

Shouldnt blame on the Road.. but ppl who use the Road or construction.. i mean its not like the Road is spitting screws and nails ...
  18. H

Ditto.. 1.5 Colt Ralliart sure does pump out alot of those horsies.. we would be flyinnnn...
  19. H

Ralliarts Racing version of Colt Engine.. should be nice... Turbo Mivec.. churns out 150bhp.. should be cool too see one of those in a tiara..
  20. H

Proton plans MPV, SUV to boost sales

If naza imitate at least they are trying to build a car.. but once u just rebadge.. its just shameful... no matter how much u wanna call urself a national carmaker.. ur just foolng urself.. Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been searching high and low for those transparent plastic/acrylic office blind rod which enables u to open or close the blinds. I wanna know where in KL or PJ can get it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience