Search results

1. Has anyone experienced the explosive forces of an inflating SRS Airbag(s)?

I would like to ask all ZTH members, has anyone ever experienced the explosive force of inflating SRS Airbags and would it be alright to share your experienced? :nurse: The reason I am asking this is to understand further how the human body reacts when opposing energy forces are encountered...
  2. T

Perak Section

U guyz must be Kings of TT. Driving to all sorts of locations to do Telegraphic Transfers and time. Respect. Respect. I was born there only. Now stuck in Melaka.
  3. T

TheSun Gear Up! Oct 7, 2016 Adjust your mirrors correctly

Couldn't have said it better myself, vr2turbo. If that is the case with airbags, than it is logical that the government should start reducing the speed limit on all roads, right? Or car manufacturers starts manufacturing car with whole less power than today's killing machines. I do not...
  4. T

Perak Section

Accidentally saw this thread. Never knew got ZTH members from Perak! I am from Taiping, Perak too.
  5. T

Something about your post g4i8y0t got me thinking about time in antiquity, when I had my first test drive lesson in a car which had chromed bumpers and swing mirrors to capture all the cool breeze. It was so much pleasurable and easier to drive in that car. Air-conditioners were not needed...
  6. T

I am sorry g4i8y0t, the article is really long with 9 pictures to act as markers for guide. If you could find it online or contact the Editor himself, it would do you a whole world of good and thank you vr2turbo for that link. I have seen the video without audio but it lacks certain things...
  7. TheSun Gear Up! Oct 7, 2016 Adjust your mirrors correctly

It is a fantastic article that I think everyone should read especially if you are having difficulty with blind spots while driving. I have tried it and it bloody works. Hopefully anyone who is interested can find it online or even contact the Editor Azlan Ramli @ 03-7784 6688 for this article...
  8. T

New Myvi 2016, any some issues?

Here is an article by Khairil Anwar Abu Kassim, Secretary-General of Asean NCAP, which I promised earlier and took awhile to find. Sure will come handy someday. REDEFINING CONSUMER ROLES IN BUYING SAFER CARS Global passenger car production in 2014 recorded 67.5 million units and 33% of...
  9. T

www.Mudah.my

Same like Malaysian Official ma. I buy lottery, tak kena. Buy 4-D, tak kena pulak. Bazir aje. So buka lah account, mana tahu silap haribulan ada 2.6 billions tiba-tiba masuk, macam Malaysian Offisial beritahu "Tak tahu siapa pulak T.T. kepada account I." Itulah cerita dia, Kingdom of Saudi...
  10. T

Thank you ixeo and mag9556 for replying. Ixeo words may be short but it has very very deep meanings. :adore: Actually I find difficulty in trying to actually grasp its hidden message accurately. Mag9556, no I am not mad at Myvi at all! :rofl: Funny thing is this, I have been asking...
  11. T

2016 Proton Saga officially launched! 1.3 VVT, 4 variants, from RM37k

Quote "According to Proton’s Head of Design, Azlan Othman, the new Proton Saga wears almost entirely new body panels. Headlights and front bumper has been redesigned, and its tail lights are now 2-piece combi units that look sharper. There are sculptured surfaces on its door panels and new to...
  12. T

www.Mudah.my

That is terrible and I will visit them to enquire about this. Cause if an expert hacker is able to do just that, by obtaining the bank's name & the bank's account number e.g. if they picked up a piece of paper containing that information, that consequences would be unimaginable. vr2turbo, you...
  13. T

www.Mudah.my

Hi DanzEterna, I always thought hacking was done via computers i.e. through online transactions like using spyware, phishing emails etc. You mean to say, if I provided anyone WITH THESE INFORMATION ONLY for deposit into my bank account 1) the bank name & 2) the bank account number; these...
  14. T

Sepang Circuit debuts 2 new facilities ahead of 2016 F1 Malaysian GP

Very nice indeed and all these was built by the government?
  15. T

www.Mudah.my

Kesian that scammer, kena ikan ketutu (ikan bodoh) like me. :hmmmm:
  16. T

Thank vr2turbo, I was thinking along that line too but removing the fuse will not solve the problem actually. The more I find out I am beginning to suspect the airbag will deploy by itself when "conditions are right" especially those ammonium nitrate based airbags based on the findings that I am...
  17. T

Ism1991, the devil is always in the details! Too bad my school never taught me that, had to learn the hard way! :banghead:
  18. www.Mudah.my

Recently I placed a WANTED AD for Toyota Corona TT141 Side Mirrors, to be kept as spares. Too my surprise, the moment it was approved by Mudah.my and listed online, immediately a scammer contacted me. Sensing something was amiss, I played along until the scammer realized I wasn't going to bite...
  19. T

Thank you all for your comments. Jerry, I do not consider ourselves debating, but exchanging views in a mature manner in order that we continue to stay alive which I think all of us have to agree. Thank for your for updates, I am sure I read it another way round but I didn't keep the article...
  20. T

Hi Jerry, yes I am fully aware of what Member Edi had wrote which kind of made sense with the sensors located at the front of the car. What happened to the Honda driver was unfortunate, as the sensors were located at the back of the car too, hence when another car grazed the back of the Honda...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Following a teaser video and shadowy images released a few days ago, Mercedes-Benz has unveiled its pickup truck in production form, which is set to arrive next year. Officially badged as the X-Class, this pickup truck is co-developed with Nissan and is based on the Japanese automaker’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience