Search results

1. wilm3

Kancil 660 Air Cond Amplifier Setting

The Kancil A/C Amp is attached behind the passenger glove box. it can be adjusted. My A/C foreman adjusts it but end up he messed the setting and said "is like tat la"... now i hv to try n error ....
  2. Kancil 660 Air Cond Amplifier Setting

dear sifu, Any sifu here know how to set/adjust the Air Cond Amplifier?
  3. wilm3

How to make a 4age Silvertop sound like VTEC and performance likewise

when high revving 4 throttles sound definitely better n sexier than vtik so y go for vtik??? in terms of performance go for 6spd BT + some mod might still able to tapau vtik....easily...... i owned ST then transplanted carib bt 6sp and i really love it so much....
  4. wilm3

Shall i total loss my car?

Hi, yes already JPJ endorsed. Still waiting for the insurance company to issue out the official approve figure....
  5. wilm3

Mit Grandis vs Honda Stream vs Toyota Wish

tested the vtec but still cant match the valvematic+CVT... ---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:42 AM ---------- yes i have considered this hot car before concluded with Wish but just afraid the parts as our neighbor country...
  6. wilm3

Mit Grandis vs Honda Stream vs Toyota Wish

i owned wish 2010 model. previously also compared both Wish & Stream but after test drive both models concluded with WISH. reason very simple. Good NVH, responsive with CVT, better looking (to me?). now after driving the Wish for about a year....really satisfied. good handling tested at genting.
  7. wilm3

lamp post???:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: ---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 AM ---------- finally the adjuster came and declared it as total loss.....so now waiting for their market evaluation..... hopefully can get a good compensation amount.
  8. wilm3

hmmm....still pending adjuster to inspect the car.....
  9. wilm3

guys thanks for those valuable advises and it seems all suggest to write it off.... at the moment i also have the same thought but it still depends on the insurance right? ......i will see how then....TQVM:)
  10. Shall i total loss my car?

Hi all. need some inputs from u guys here. my toyota seg 92' has involved in a serious accident where the front part crashed to the center divider. according to the workshop guy experience he said insurance adjuster will total the car as the repair cost is too high to cover. what should i do...
  11. wilm3

(wts)Peerless 2" fullrange tweeter

PM me the best price. and COD location. TQ.
  12. wilm3

What to watch out when buying used Toyota Mark X?

just take 1 as my fren owned 1 n never give single problem....oh ya...just routine service n maintenance will do....
  13. wilm3

Toyota rush

suggest u go for WISH since it has good FC and good NVH (2009+ model) ya...also responsive...
  14. wilm3

Info needed

throw in a 20V lo since easier....
  15. wilm3

AE111/AE101 big shaft shock absober

HI. Please PM me the best price for a set of front and rear. COD area? tks
  16. wilm3

good suspension for ae101

Hi, actually Cusco is good but as i mentioned its just a bit too stiff for me and the pillow ball giving a lot of problemmmm
  17. wilm3

ya my cusco pillow ball both the rear all tok tok tok already....so annoying ... tks for the inputs.....
  18. wilm3

Hi mh wong, TQ. ya i heard Titan too will check it out...u using titan?
  19. good suspension for ae101

Hi all, I am currently using a set of Cusco adjustable but might b due to getting older...haha...can't sustain those stiff force dy and prefer to go for something softer but definitely not original type of soft feeling. i have a set of ohlins which i really prefer those setting but they r...
  20. wilm3

Toyota should RECALL all the Toyota Camry

ya wats wrong?? cos i hv many frens wif camry but all jus give positive comments on it oli.....always said good car good car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,
is it wise to get a short shift gear for a gsr turbo? coz i sat in a friends 4g93p and he had short shift....kinda cool oso when i tested it.he says the shifting of gear is smoother and faster lor.....is it recommendable for gsr?? or do we have to change the gearbox too?? but some says with the original gsr gear box u can drag longer?? not sure about this...anyone...help me clarify...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience