Search results

1. J

where to find a good car welder?

I've done most of the bodywork already...but I'm not so satisfied with some of the floor board work on the front....even though previously welded it has rusted in the seam....so I've had to take the whole interior apart again and retreat all the rusty areas...mostly not so bad but the floor...
  2. J

My car is a 1985 Bmw 5 series with a broken floor...I need some expert hands working to correct it...haha
  3. J

Thank you for the information guys. I appreciate it! Keep it coming. Thanks again!
  4. where to find a good car welder?

Hi everyone, Just wondering where is a good place to weld car bodywork like floor pan etc. Im based in subang jaya area, and would prefer if the shop is not too far from here. Looking for good workmanship and MIG welding NOT gas welding. Kindly let me know if you have a good place to...
  5. J

Ceramic Coating

how much does it cost to coat 2 small turbine housings for toyota 1jz-gte? Kindly pm me, thank you!
  6. 1jz which turbo for single?

good day fellow forumers, Im looking to go single turbo with my 1jz...currently it is stock except for a few small mods...adjustable fpr, 3 inch exhaust, hks air filter, 2.5 inch piping for intercooler which is vr4 size....i'd like to know which turbo is suitable for me...i'm looking for...
  7. J

Federal 595RSR Promotion- Size: 195/50/15

how much for 235 40 17?
  8. J

Federal Tyres (Special promo for 595RS-R)

please pm price for 235 40 17 for any type. thank you
  9. J

Fabric Wrapping Service. RECARO/SPARCO/BRIDE/OEM Mitsubishi/OEM BMW/OEM Merc

Hi, How much to wrap recaro front seat 1 pair to leather(from evo 1) And complete rear seat to leather (bmw 1982 e28) Add foam n sponge where necessary Leather material I got, so just labour cost Kindly pm me best price....thank you!
  10. J

1jz issues

yea i'm lucky in that sense that my engine has no big issues....i went thru 2 ecus previously...the 2nd one i just replaced the capacitors and it seems fine....even consumption is ok...but just some weird problems here and there like i mentioned above...but still unsure which is the exact...
  11. J

1jz issues

so you completely overhauled your 1j? how much did that cost you? could get all the new parts here?
  12. J

1jz issues

does it automatically lean out if you increase boost?
  13. J

1jz issues

Thanks alot for your reply. I hope it helps too. I was also considering whether it could be ECU related...but i want to rule out other small things first before buying another ECU. In any case i will open up the cover and check the plugs and stuff to see if they're nice and dry. How was the...
  14. 1jz issues

Hi there, I have some questions regarding my 1jz engine and just wondered if any experts out there can help. I have the hks turbo timer installed and it has various other functions including showing digital rpm reading. I checked the peak rpm earlier after revving the engine and found the...
  15. J

JZ users thread (1JZ, 1.5JZ, 2JZ)

interesting...which wire is this? ---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:58 PM ---------- btw my 1jz is converted into a bmw so i'm no longer using the 1jz fuse box...maybe u can let me know which wire from the ecu side?
  16. J

thanks for all the feedback and suggestions!
  17. J

Good idea, however i must mention that when i disconnect my battery, the idling is completely normal for about 2 days...then it starts climbing and hovers around 2000rpm...if it was something like idle valve or wrongly connected hose...wont the symptoms be there always?
  18. J

it is something i considered, and i have even changed the idle valve to another used unit...i have no idea how to gauge whether the idle valve is working at its best or not. As for the vacuum leak, would it show on my boost meter? after initial checking...nothing obvious seems to be...
  19. J

yea i would love to eventually do that, but its not convenient for me at the moment...i'd rather get it repaired if i can do so for a reasonable price....in any case i was just looking for some information...the ecu in the car now works fine except for the almost 2000rpm idling
  20. J

hey there, i'm just wondering if anyone has the manual gearbox mount for 1jz...this is the r154 box...i'd prefer a brand new one if anyone knows where to source but im also open to good condition 2nd hand units. thanks! ---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my satria meters is totally out man.... my rpm, temp. , oil and the whole thing is not working rite now.... anyone knows how much is the cheapest that i can get and where?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience