Search results

1. elviraz89

Exhaust Shops in Subang Area

Can u provide me his address? I'm just staying behind summit so it would be convenient for me to go over for a look
  2. elviraz89

The price range is how much oh at Undersix? :confused: ---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:35 PM ---------- Jian Hang is familiar. I thought i read it in some other threads but couldn't remember. Where is it? How's the price range...
  3. elviraz89

Haha.. i want the so-so ones.. in between of 'cheap' & "wont be cheap'.. But i know that this kaki exhaust or wai heng etc., i won't be stepping in for sure.. too many complains.. I'm new in Semenanjung therefore need guidance from y'all :proud:
  4. Exhaust Shops in Subang Area

Hi there guys, I would like to know where are all the good & reliable exhaust shops in subang jaya area. Good skills, honest and also not so expensive. I would like to change the whole thing from extractor until the very end :biggrin: Gimme as many suggestions/recommendations as possible
  5. elviraz89

How to choose engine oil?

Erm, okayyy. What about the brand of the oil? Which are the recommended brands in market at the moment? Price of Motul & Liquimoly maybe is a lil bit 'massive' and unnecessary for my lil turbo car at the moment. I think i exceeded the due date to change my engine oil already and i'm in a dilemma...
  6. elviraz89

Yea I'm using kancil turbo. Engine has been changed to daihatsu l2s. At the moment using shell helix 10w40. Wanna try something better yet affordable. Any suggestions? ---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:48 PM ---------- What's...
  7. elviraz89

Hi gentlemen, What kinda engine oil would you guys suggest for a kancil l2s? Im kinda lost :confused:
  8. elviraz89

Hi~

not as hot as any of the girls in fast & furious.. ><
  9. elviraz89

Hi~

Haha.. girl must man a bit ma.. like this baru special.. like those girls in fast & furious.. so man yet so sexay & hot
  10. elviraz89

Workshops in USJ Area

No money oh for now. Nearly pokkai already just by moving myself and the car here =.= ---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:42 PM ---------- Yea, went there already. current problem fixed. Now looking for good accessory shops. Seriously...
  11. elviraz89

Hi~

Imma girl, Ms. Elvira :girl:
  12. elviraz89

Hi~

Subang square oh? Which part of Subang is that? >.< places here are still confusing to me ---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ---------- Where ya'll from? Bring ur sexay rides out for me to see wor~ :wink: ---------- Post added...
  13. Workshops in USJ Area

Hi guys, Im driving a kancil l2s. I just moved to Subang recently and shit happened to my turbo. Which of the workshops in USJ area is good at fixing turbos and isnt too pricey? Honest boss as well. I really dont know which workshop to send my car to cos i dont want shit to happen to my...
  14. elviraz89

Hi~

Hi everyone, Just wanna say hello to u all. Im Elvira from Kuching, Sarawak. Just moved to Subang for bout a month. Would love to know and befriend with people around here. Im new in zerotohundred and new in Semenanjung as well. I like cars so i hope that seniors and juniors out there will...