Search results

1. manusia

STOPXAM Movement.

Should we do this in Malaysia?, I think we should :biggrin: СтопХам 30 - Ðедальний воÑток - YouTube Its in russian but you can use the cc to have the english translation.
  2. manusia

Spotted: What not to do a BMW 1-Series Coupe

lol such a kiasu reply, just read and get on with life leh...
  3. manusia

Supercar Spotting in Zurich, Switzerland

no offence but I've seen way too many exotic/supercars in kuala lumpur than the one u've just posted.. btw I'm from KL.
  4. manusia

Any Audi TT/TTS/TTRS owners here ?

Hi, s-line tt owner here :)
  5. manusia

Idiot Drivers

haha, ive experienced this years back. a lady driver cucuk like satay2 damn rapat at highway. i slowed down to look at the driver and guess what? a woman. wth..no wonder the star got many pics to share. masuk longkang la, langgar geraila. :rofl:
  6. manusia

Idiot Drivers

HAHA nice effect bro lol :rofl: Bump: sometimes this kind of people just want to bakar you up man. especially if theyre bringing their chicks inside. to show their machoness kalau kalah malula depan awek :rofl:, he flashes u to unleash his anger, just like the keyboard kid, smacking his...
  7. manusia

Idiot Drivers

lol bro, this is my way of cooling down. ranting on the internet :biggrin: btw, to the owner if youre reading this, drive safe bro.
  8. manusia

Idiot Drivers

was kinda pissed @ that time bro. i manage to save his plate reg num. btw, thank God, he almost hit my back as i was approaching to a junction, going to the left, when a car infront decided to stop as theres on coming traffic and the tool lancer was driving like a mad fella, good to know that...
  9. manusia

Idiot Drivers

anyone know whos the owner of this plate num? WRA9876 silver mitsu lancer gt. kau igt kau sorang je ke ade mitsu lancer gt? bawak mcm pelesit jalan sempit. kalau ye pun baru beli, janganla igt org lain x boleh beli. kalau baru tukar ekzos ke pasang performance parts try dkt highway la...
  10. manusia

post your modded satria neo pic here!!!

whoa, nows thats extreme modding for neo :handkiss: Bump: whoa, nows thats extreme modding for neo :handkiss: btw, u should take out that mitsu emblem bro. dont be a wannabe. its a proton. like honda is a honda not porsche. Bump: whoa, nows thats extreme modding for neo :handkiss: btw, u...
  11. manusia

Random Car Pics Part 2

yep, lexus rx, saw one otr too but my camera wasnt inside the car. btw, i prefer the old murano though, the new is kinda overstyled. :sleep: Bump: yep, lexus rx, saw one otr too but my camera wasnt inside the car. btw, i prefer the old murano though, the new is kinda overstyled. :sleep:
  12. manusia

Random Car Pics Part 2

murano :itsme: mrr2 Bump: murano :itsme: mrr2
  13. manusia

Idiot Drivers

HAHAHA, we are in the same boat brother. i did this too, but sadly, dents cant be avoided. i think they just dont give a ..... about other peoples car especially if its modded nicely lagi kau2 dia bukak pintu.:thefinger: Bump: HAHAHA, we are in the same boat brother. i did this...
  14. [WTS] Like NEW 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Assalamualaikum, Kawasaki Ninja 250R year 2008 for sale :D Date of registration: 8th JULY 2008 Colour: Ebony Black Mileage: Almost reached 3000Km Reason for selling: Rarely use, once or twice a week around the neighbourhood :proud: Condition: Superb, as shown by the mileage, always under...
  15. manusia

Idiot Drivers

lol wanna share my experience. stopped since the light was red. then come a motorcyclist beside my car. he took out his ciggy and suddenly the light goes green. he just kept cool and took his time to take out his lighter and lights the ciggy then he baru jalan. i think any cigg co...
  16. manusia

My Sad Day-Evo 7 Stolen at Kelana Jaya

wtf, what is happening here in our country? have experienced first hand my accord 2001 2.4 stolen at c4 parking lot. seems like these mofos are hardworking to steal our cars everyday. maybe we can do a petition on this.
  17. manusia

Satria GTi WGX3116 stolen!

pity you dude. with all those mods and sweats that youve worked for it. hope the thief get their ass beaten in the lockup. from personal exp., its a rare case you could recover it. no idea what pdrm can do. if only youre a son of a vip maybe in a week you can see your car back.
  18. manusia

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

whoa..the 350z totally wasted. whats with the rim and abengong bkits? pity nissan. :bawling:
  19. manusia

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

yeap, its the same.
  20. manusia

Idiot Drivers

HAHAHA, :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

anybody know where to get 1" pre-cut MDF board for subwoofer in PENANG? I have been searching everywhere. want to make my own sub. could only find 3/4" one in hardware store.

not cut also can.

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience