Search results

1. D

Fuel for performance?

Hai, anyone mind sharing their favourite fuel in terms of performance for their car? At first I thought, I have no preference in terms of fuel consumption and mileage, just pump in any that is nearby when I need it. But nowadays, I feel like I need to know some basic knowledge of the many...
  2. How do you choose the best tyres for your car?

Hey guys, just out of curiosity, how do you choose the best tyres for your car? Like what do you guys look into? Price, performance, safety etc? Thanks!
  3. D

dark tinting

So apparently I'm not the only one who had this bloody problem before. Go makan 30 minutes also can kena. Damn suey
  4. D

A Tale of Recovering a Honda Civic FD2R

To wait 4 hours is absolutely ridiculous. But whatever lah. Case solved. But it's another reason to get GPS tracker installed on my car!
  5. D

Idiot Drivers

This picture damn win lor. Park so nicely somemore :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there! I've been following your forum for some time now. So I thot I would contribute something.

Guys, a few days ago, a flying metal sheet hit my car. It caused a few scratches to the bumper and left side skirting and door. Sigh.. so I thot I will need to send it for respray... ... until I tried this product called Formula 1 Scratch Out® Scratch and Haze Remover

I bought it from ACE Hardware store in Mid Valley. It helped removed the scratches..but not the deep ones or the old...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience