Search results

1. N

Nissan Silvia Club Malaysia Contact - Anybody?

Rude words are not necessary fouls word. Calling people names are rude as well. For instance: Quoted from Skagee "so go bark up another tree :)" Another one: Quoted from Skagee as well "spoilt child like posting" So, do you think all these are very respectable quotes or rude words?<!-- /...
  2. N

You still think I'm another person, don't you? I could not understand why a pure clarification post would pissed you off? I'm just stating all the necessary facts and requoting some of Cheaka's posting about 'usual place' and 'usual time'. Did I, in anyways, make up unnessary details or create...
  3. N

Hi Skagee, For your information, I'm not who you think I am but I'm very close to who you think I am. As the moderator of this forum, I dont think it's a good idea for you to start calling people's name. Remember, when a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that three of his...
  4. N

Hi, I understand in ENGLISH that you mean gti88 is the appointed representative for the Silvia Forum in ZTH and I think we have no problems with that. However, as far as I'm concerned, Dennis Tan is the founder of the current Silvia Club Malaysia since 2004, together with a few other...
  5. N

People who hates drifting?

Hi guys... I started this thread because i think the way he express his thoughts is funny... and disrespect... just thought i might wanna share with all the drifting fans... never expect to bring up such a big argument... nevertheless... i think im just doing him a favor to tell more ppl his...
  6. N

i am girl... not taikor... :embarasse :redface:
  7. N

I just come across this forummer with an interesting signature in another forum.... it says... i'm a car fan... but i dont like drift... why ppl like to drift... why so difficult to teach... like big sohai like dat... no brain... wake up la... no medicine to cure already.... i just wonder...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
Lately I've noticed that my car front lights have trapped condensed water bubles in them. Some sort like steamed water trapped inside. It gets more visible when I drive in the rain.

Anyone out there with a solution or knows what the cause may be, please share your experience....

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience