Search results

1. Fuel pump and fuel regulator

Hey,, im new here. Anyways, im running on a L9 3 cylinder EF-DET.. and I just change my turbo to RHF4...if i were to install a fuel regulator, do i have to upgrade my fuel pump too? If so, any recommendation? And will it be worth it? Bcos im planning to boost 0.9bar...
  2. J

Knocking sound from engine

Not yet bro.. Cause im stil using kenari ori fuel tank.. There is no return.. Either i have to custom it or just get a L9 fuel tank.. Still figuring out.. ---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:20 PM ---------- I thnk so.. I dono how to...
  3. J

I cant seem to find exectly whr that 'tek tek' sound coming from the engine.. Now i pumped ron97 n that sound seems to appear once in a while...
  4. Boost meter..

Which boost meter is better? The 1 with sensor or without sensor.. Any suggestion?
  5. J

Turbo slow to build pressusre

I see.. Thanks for the info btw... :thumbup:
  6. J

Yup.. Sorry.. :D
  7. J

Its not mated... Not sure what is the boost cut for L9.. Hmmm
  8. J

Im still using the kenari original fuel pump.. N im using RHF4 turbo.. I turned to 0.8 bar nw... Till i get a fuel regulator n a fuel pump.. :D
  9. J

Need sugestion for fuel pump n fuel regulator

Orite.. Thanks bro.. :D
  10. J

Need sugestion for fuel pump n fuel regulator

1 bar.. But nw i turned it to standard boost.. Because when i turned it to 1 bar, it seems the turbo is struggling to build pressure.. The boost meter is creeping slowly to 1 bar..
  11. J

Kenari... Running on a daihatsu L9 660cc engine.. I tried to find any leakage, didnt seem to find any..
  12. Knocking sound from engine

This knocking sound appear sometimes.. Sometimes it doesnt appear.. :confused::confused:
  13. Need sugestion for fuel pump n fuel regulator

Im running on a daihatsu L9 3 piston 660cc.. With a RHF4.. Any suggestion wat type/brand of fuel regulator n fuel pump should i use? Btw, im a newbie.. ;)
  14. J

Thanks bro.. I have thought of that problem.. Now i turned it to standard boost.. Mybe installing a fuel regulator n changing fuel pump would solve the problem? Btw, im still a newbie.. :D
  15. Turbo slow to build pressusre

I recently installed a areospeed manual boost controller... I turned the boost to 1 bar.. It feels much better then.. And few days ltr, the car feels heavy.. According to the boost meter, the boost was climbing up very slowly... Need help..:confused::confused:
  16. Turbo slow to build boost

Moved Been removed

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I'm looking for LED tail lights and projector HCFL headlights, any advice where I can buy good quality and best buy.
Cheers!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience