Search results

1. S

pagging RALLY style enthusiast

Herbie my bro...damn you...potong me into frontpage already? oh my goodness...you are the man... Great job man... Long time no see here...I have been pretty busy recently...just got back to ZTH today after long lost.
  2. S

Penang Section!!!

Happy Valentine's and Happy Chinese New Year...
  3. S

~ my iswara ~ ^^

wah...long time didn't come in here. now skywalker bro got new DIY lo...and this is really cool one...so creative la u. great one man. is the vacuum hose u connected to the one that connected to the brake booster? I think no. sorry. i can't see the installation picture that clear. maybe can...
  4. S

Penang Section!!!

may i have more details on the Bangkok Motor Show convoy please? the link provided seems to be down.
  5. S

~ my iswara ~ ^^

haha...i also do that sometimes on any long distance drive. Now only i see you also doing that. haha...
  6. S

Just drop by to Say..."hi...!!!". really busy these days. Will catch up with u guys later. Now really lost...
  7. S

Random Car Pics

i noticed a lot of fins on this wira...it is trying to gain some dono what forces from going through wind...and also a front spoiler on top of the roof, right? :retarded: power-mod
  8. S

can simply cut a strip of rubber and screw to the tail or not? best is hanging metal chain la...sparks come out while cruising...hahahaha
  9. S

hey...recently i have noticed a lot of rally style cars putting a tail below the rear bumper...the tail seems to be rubber, and touching ground and drag alone ground while cruising... what's the purpose of that tail ar? improve car body grounding? or some electrostatic effect? can improve...
  10. S

Penang Section!!!

wah...such a big gathering lo...
  11. S

~ my iswara ~ ^^

har? my blog? what's going on? :confused_smile:
  12. S

~ my iswara ~ ^^

eih nitrus, what link did u try to show me ar? not available di...
  13. S

~ my iswara ~ ^^

i think u go for pulley first la...get power...\ btw...u changed ur pulley already? or don't tell me the original pulley can be adjusted.
  14. S

~ my iswara ~ ^^

my FC is average around 11.5km/l. This includes high revving often and normal drive. 50-50. well, somehow, i haven't tuned my A/F ratio before. just touched on idling rpm adjustment. it's pretty good. i installed 10mm Cables, 4pins plugs. and this already increased my car power pretty much...
  15. S

~ my iswara ~ ^^

will there be any better performance by just changing to K&N filter without tuning? (with original exhaust system)
  16. S

~ my iswara ~ ^^

i actually mean the breather u mentioned. haha... the K&N works, but does it increase FC? (without tuning after installation)
  17. S

what...???!!! Herbie...u are leaving this golden thread? what a sad thing man... anyway, wish u goodluck in ur business in advance.
  18. S

any1 know her??

seems like Silvia is the choice for girls (who can afford it) nowadays. i also know that one lady in Penang is owning and driving an S15 (blue).
  19. S

~ my iswara ~ ^^

hey skywalker, i saw alot of small filters in ur engine bay. now u have oil filter floating pulak. haha. so, just about those cute air filters: are they effective? helps?
  20. S

Idiot Drivers

well, my experience is, sometimes, or most of the times, the car owner won't even care that i'm waiting for the slot. he/she just want to take or put something in his/her car. he/she didn't even care want to tell. i tried to wave hands at them wishing to ask them of the parking slot status, but...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all pajero kakis out ther or even not..plan to convert a pajero standard
to turbo..now pickup quite teruk..i tink my grandma on bicycle got better
pickup la..
Some1 suggested just drop in a ori pajero turbokit..but is ther any
mod hv to be done to ecu or fuel supply?
so wat are my options n da costing like?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience