2. wfhan

wind deflectors

U mean the door window visors?
  3. wfhan

Altezza spotted!!!

Spotted dark blue SS2525* near uniten.
  4. wfhan

a/d/s 4ch amplifier P-440

any idea of its spec ? also what is the of this item ?
  5. wfhan

Hifonic Eros V111 Power amp

any idea age of this item ?
  6. wfhan

Altezza FAQ

yeah, the bitch is still with me. :rofl:
  7. wfhan

Altezza spotted!!!

Spotted white WKR530O zooming towards puchong south toll and tail/shadow disappeared seconds later after paying toll. Hehehe..
  8. wfhan

Question regarding Traction Control Button

Better fun factor without it!...
  9. wfhan

Question regarding Traction Control Button

yes, Traction control (with the TRC button) came as option with year 2000 Altezza.. the button is located just below the audio player see the small button at the right under the head-unit area.. another pic if you switch it off, your dashboard will have an amber 'TRC off' light on. my...
  10. wfhan

my ff experience with my fr altezza lol

aiya.. Eddie... u are gay.... hahah.. just kidding man... but stephen very geng... i also want squirting thing... hahahha ... ---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ---------- yeah baby.. i so get use to 9 and 3 o'clock...
  11. wfhan

auto gear slippage

wow whole car slide downward.. very dangerous man.. better have it check out quickly.. anyway.. i am also using the Toyota Type-IV ATF... no issues with it.
  12. wfhan

Altezza spotted!!!

Spotted W??9531 at Aeon Bukit Tinggi Klang..:P
  13. wfhan

One think i learned. U gotta hv the bond with the car. This ain't any general just buy and drive car. She needs a solid relationship with her owner. Sometimes, she's like a bitch, sometimes she just makes u orgasm..hahaha...
  14. wfhan

Altezza spotted!!!

Spotted at kajang
  15. wfhan

So Bolinger, u like more of FR or FF Now? Hehehe... I've been with mine for 3 years and am still learning to tame her wild side.
  16. wfhan

Thieves like to steal these cars....

couldn't agree more!... :biggrin:
  17. wfhan

altezza/lexus jdm sat nav

prelude_sbw631j, try pm zth member "ae101-wong" and "tom's" both in KL/PJ area. they hv tezza parts for sell, previously they sold a couple of the nav housing, who knows they might have one for you.
  18. wfhan

altezza/lexus jdm sat nav

the flipping part.. it depends on the 'last state' it has. meaning if you have it flipped down (closed) right before you 'shutdown' your car. it will remain flipped down the next time you start your car. Vise versa, if you did not flipped it down or closed it when you 'shutdown' your car', the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Zurich is the largest city in Switzerland and the largest city in the Canton of Zurich. While Zurich was the largest city in Switzerland, it was not the capital of Switzerland. (Bern has all the glamour to become the capital of Switzerland, despite lesser inhabitants in the city). Most people who lives in Zurich speaks German, which I understood the language more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience