Search results

1. tr4657

[WTS]GAB Suspension Products, Sports/Adjustable

Subaru V8, PCD 100. Quote me the SS and HA model with pillowball mount please
  2. tr4657

Impreza wrx & wrx sTi different (v8)

HQ in Malaysia is at Dataran AWD, beside th Federal Highway, going into KL. It's at the opposite of Hilton Hotel area. You can see the Subaru Advert Board displaying the Version 10 SGT. Inside KL, you can find another showroom near Jalan TAR.
  3. tr4657

Which engine more reliable < tahan lasak> in evo or subaru ?

I would go for Subaru in reliability. But in terms of ease of maintenance, Evo is better...
  4. tr4657

What ever your decision is, DON'T BUY FROM MOTOR IMAGE... They just care about selling them. Once your car broken, they will try to blame you to voidthe warranty...
  5. tr4657

Subaru STi Ver.8 2002 rims pcd is 114.3/100 ???

Last version of v8 only using 114.3. Before that its 100. Last version of v8 and thereafter (v9 etc) using 114.3...
  6. tr4657

WTS : V9 / V8 Parts

Rear bumper v8 best price? PM me back
  7. tr4657

Subaru Sti Ver.8 Body Parts

Asking this again, as I asked via SMS thru lelong. Rear bumper best price? Rear v8 lamps best price? 0176625232
  8. tr4657

Lots of difference. Tork and HP are already different. STi higher in tork and HP. In pricing, the STI (unreg) shud costs you above than RM170k while the WRX shud be around RM160k... Suspension, STi is stiffer, exterior == shud have minor difference unless it's WRX limited version ones, wheels...
  9. tr4657

New HILUX 2.5 Turbo(D) (A )or( M)

Dude, new to 4x4. Really interested in getting one. But now, really need to know spare parts ORIGINAL pricing... Coz need to evaluate everything... Can you PM me???? Currently considering either a 2nd SCOOBY or this HILUX baby...
  10. tr4657

4g93 Gsr Turbo Kit For Sale

If you don't mind, may I know the parts for this turbo kit... Please provide in detail since I need to compare with my kit. Mine had some problem... Any other electronics used to marry this combunation????
  11. tr4657

Proton Savvy turbo????

every salesman will say something is better meh... But befoe you convert to turbo; try to upgrade the engine with minor things first; Airfilter Spark plugs Clutch (if avail) etc... Used Denso; pick up seems to be cuuuuunnn!!! Milage also inceased a bit... Jimat duit since petrol dah...
  12. tr4657

My Turbo Kit on 4G91

:D one more thing, FYI; or to others; if you upgrade to installed a kit; better upgrade the radiator tank to a bigger one; mine was changed to 1.8 since overheat three times... sigh....
  13. tr4657

My Turbo Kit on 4G91

That's what I saw when I installed the kt first time... But after that, the turbine was wrecked... Then I don't know what the turbine series was since I left it 4 times at the shop (near TUDM sg Besi)... 4 times the turbine was changed, of course i don't pay for that since the shop guarantees...
  14. My Turbo Kit on 4G91

I installed a 4G91 DOHC into my wira in year 2000. After sometime, I installed a GSR turbo kit into it. I know the consequences; the engine is not capable of handling a turbo in NA engine but my engine is automatic so it won't go into high rev unless i dropped it manually to 2 or OD off...