Search results

1. Carjacked - Mitsubishi Triton VGT WWR3480

Greeting ZTH, My car was been hijacked just now at 9:30pm (6th August 2012). Black Mitsubishi Triton VGT WWR3480. It happened right infront of Maktab PDRM Cheras highway (Before Plaza Phoenix), opposite PGA Camp. I was on the way to KL. Suddenly I was hit from the back by White Nissan Sentra...
  2. T

COMOLOT - Desire has no boundaries

So, anyone has checked out this film yet ? I was like :adore: :thefinger: JIWANG: Free Mp3 Lagu Malaysia, Lagu Indonesia - Ringtone & Lirik Lagu JIWANG.ORG - Redirecting you to:http://www.myspace.com/comolot Anyway, Malaysia Boleh :adore: :adore: :adore: p/s: U can see s_95 if u...
  3. [WTB] Recaro SR2 or SR3

Looking for pair of Recaro SR2 or SR3 BLACK COLOUR with railing for Satria GTi and seat belt clip, budget around RM1.7k. Good condition no tear and wear. Urgent. Please PM or contact me at 0122421515 - Mizi. Location Cheras.
  4. Front and Rear Seats Under RM2k

Guys, if I have budget around 2k, what kind of semibucket seat can I get ? FYI, Im driving a Satria GTi,so what do you guys think suitable seat around that price tag ? Do you guys think its better to go for those replicas but brand new or original but secondhand ones ? I was thinking of...
  5. T

Impak Maksima

Impak Maksima will be in cinema on 23rd August 2007. Well, just watch behind the scene of Impak Maksima in Astro Ria just now, I dont know what to say, I guess Im kinda happy to see a motoring scene in our local film but .... 1. Cars - most of it u can see from D1GP 2. Did u see the...
  6. Adjustable Absorbers Service Around Klang Valley

Went to kakimotor this evening where the origin of my HWL Adjustable (GTi 1.8). I asked for price quotation for adjustable absorbers service due to leakage, and they charge me (warranty finished) RM105 for piece. Plus postage RM35. They will send it to Top Perfect Sdn Bhd in Sg Buloh. If I were...
  7. Satria GTi WHT 8608 Stolen In Cheras

I never thought that Im going to be the one who started a thread in here today. As I came back from Mid Valley at 3.30am today, I parked my car infront of my house. And I just noticed that when my mum was asking about my car and as I came down to see , my car is gone. Car details - Satria GTi...
  8. T

Celica In Flame Yesterday Night

Yesterday night at 11:53pm, me and my friend went to Mid Valley for Movie. We were from Cheras.Right after the Bandar Tun Razak exit heading to the Mid Valley (before RM0.50 Toll) spotted a car was on fire. And after a close up look, it was a Toyota Celica silver color if not mistaken but...
  9. T

Step In Your Car With Sand and Dust All Over The Shoes

Guys and girls, it always happens to me. What do u feel after washing and cleaning your car interior and exterior thoroughly, then when you go out with your friends , and your friends didnt clean the sands and dust on their shoes and straight away went in your car.And after they left the car ...
  10. T

How long to idle after coldstart ?

Guys, how long usually u guys leave your car to idle after coldstart before u start to drive it ? As u know immediate run after coldstart will harm the engine and shorten engine life. Read in the book before,let the car idle for a minute or two, then drive it slowly after few km then only can...
  11. T

Only valid for maxis user !!! Faster !

Guys, I received an sms just now saying you can send 1000sms for RM1.But only valid for maxis user and the offer is only for today 1st May 2006 until 11:59pm. For RM1,u get 1000 of sms to be sent. Press *138*2# and follow the instruction as well. Happy sending 1000 of sms and Happy Labor...
  12. Gilera VXR 200 Up For Grab

Hey guys, I got a bike to let go.Sad of letting go of it because it is from my dad.But after a long thought Ive decided to sell it to an owner who can pamper it :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile: Piaggio Gilera VXR 200 Silver Year Manufactured - 2004 Date Registered - 01/11/2004 Mileage...
  13. APM Hi Lo Adjustable Absorbers with Springs CHEAP !!!

Sold ! SOLD !!! THANX TO BRO BOOSOOK !!
  14. T

Satria GTi suspensions questions

Guys, yesterday my dad changed my APM adjustable performance shock absorbers and springs to stock Kayaba Gas Absorbers.Now the car looks ugly because it's so freaking high and the clearance between fender and tyres is soooo big (FYI Im using 15" rims and really spoiled the look of the car) My...
  15. Satria GTi suspensions questions

Wrong Section Wrong Section sorry
  16. T

Asian Movie Torrent Site

Guys, I'm searching for Asian Movie Torrent site - mostly movie from Hong Kong, Chinese, Japan and Korea. And prefer original audio without dubbed and comes with subtitle as well. Actually looking for Jackie Chan's movies since Im a big fan of him.But didnt find any site with lotsa...
  17. New Set Sony Ericsson K750i Cheap

NEW COMPLETE SET Sony Ericsson K750i for sale below market price .Note : This set is given to owner by his company.User has 2 phones and doesnt intent to use it so this phone is up for grab.Below market price.Original warranty from Midland.Again, this phone is new set not open box nor used one...
  18. T

Anyone passport details can be found on internet ! What the heck ??

http://www.scrolllock.nl/passport They hold the passport details of people in the world. Just give the first name, Last name and the country you are living. It gives your Passport Details. How is this possible? Where is the security for the Government Database of each country? Anybody can...
  19. T

A Story about fuel rises

First and foremost i would like to apologise due to its written in BM but i do find it worth to share with.Got it from forwarded email . Harga minyak sepanjang zaman.. (dalam masa 16 tahun - sejak 1990) sebelum 90 - RM 0.89 tahun 1990 - RM 1.10 (kenaikan RM 0.21) 01/10/2000 -...
  20. T

Bookmark this post with Del.icio.us

If u notice under your signature there is a link stated - Bookmark this post with Del.icio.us Well , after my few posts suddenly this link appeared. I thought only mine and after that noticed that other users also having same link under their signature. What is that actually ? Dont have the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey there

I recently discovered this new car parts store, mtl-autoparts.com has anyone heard of them? I'm looking to tune up my car before the summer, new filters, spark plugs, wire sets etc., and wanted to hear some feedback about them before i bought anything. They have great prices and offer free shipping in canada but i never heard of them before so I'm a little skeptical! help!:itsme:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience