Search results

1. Carjacked - Mitsubishi Triton VGT WWR3480

Greeting ZTH, My car was been hijacked just now at 9:30pm (6th August 2012). Black Mitsubishi Triton VGT WWR3480. It happened right infront of Maktab PDRM Cheras highway (Before Plaza Phoenix), opposite PGA Camp. I was on the way to KL. Suddenly I was hit from the back by White Nissan Sentra...
  2. T

Satria's Owners unite!!

Re: Satria Owners At Sri Hartamas ( Projet ) Its with the 1.6 springs. Does it differ with the GTi stock springs ? Nevertheless, Im quite satisfy with it. Perhaps later I'll opt for R3 springs.
  3. T

Satria's Owners unite!!

Re: Satria Owners At Sri Hartamas ( Projet ) Ok, done the swap today ! And the front didnt fit aiya, because of the ARB, mine was screwed to the abs with stab link, while 1.6 is locked to lower arm. Then me and buyer had this solution, get a new front abs for GTi, and we agreed to share...
  4. T

Satria's Owners unite!!

Re: Satria Owners At Sri Hartamas ( Projet ) Thanks alvin, guess what matter is it fits or not, if it fits, then it should be fine. Hope it isnt that high like those rally wannabe Satria hahaha. This is what happened when u get used to the adjustables for long and never had experience on stock...
  5. T

Satria's Owners unite!!

Re: Satria Owners At Sri Hartamas ( Projet ) I see, thanks for the info alvin. Anyway, checked it, his 1.6 Satria is installed with Kayaba Gas, does that make any difference ? Is the Kayaba Gas 1.6 same with 1.8 GTi ? Hello Justin ! Firstly I thought I wanna sell, but thinking of economy...
  6. T

Satria's Owners unite!!

Re: Satria Owners At Sri Hartamas ( Projet ) Taiko, wanna ask, does the Kayaba Gas on 1.6 4g92 satria fit 4g93 GTi ? Im looking to trade off my adjustables with one of 1.6 Satria owner stock suspensions tho. Yeah forgot, will my adjustable fit his car too ? Thanks in advance ! Bump...
  7. T

Satria GTi Owner Headcount

BUMPING THE THREAD ! Hello guys ! Im reverting my car back to stock, so for now I have 2 items to trade off - 1. HWL Hi-Lo Adjustable Abs - Trade with stock suspensions + top up RM700 2. HKS Super Dragger Muffler 2.3" inlet 2.5" outlet, got it for RM420. Can trade in your stock GTi muffler...
  8. T

Pity for you bro. You hang on ok. Those basterds will get back what they have done now or afterlife. We understand how you feel. Anyway, you might post up pics to share with us your sorrow. What insurance currently you are on ?
  9. T

[wts] honda eg coupe

Cool. Man nobody interested in SGTi nowadays makes me hard to fund for new ride :bawling:
  10. T

Kuala Kelawang ? I think I know that place. My family have durian orchard there around Kg Chennah, nearby Jeram Gading. But all the way to Bentong ? And 30 Nov I just finished my paper. Where usually u guys start to ride ? Entering from Langat or Semenyih or Negeri 9 ?
  11. T

Hello Evo Taicho ! Everyone is so quiet nowadays, even the SGTi official forum having the same situation. I wonder where everyone go.
  12. T

Im thinking of letting go of my ride. Perhaps downgrading :hmmmm: Brief specs about my ride - Satria GTi 4G93P MMC ECU Year 2000 Engine - 4g93p Full Overhauled at 100k KM + (19k KM now after overhaul) New Mountings New Fuel Pump Maintanance Free Battery Mivec 60mm Throttle Body K&N Drop In...
  13. T

~HONDA integra type R DC5R~

HDR ? Several pics from different expo or single RAW ? Thumbs Up ! Nice !
  14. T

Honda Crx 1.6(M) VTEC '91

You dont say a 1991 Proton Saga rare do you ? :biggrin: Such a beauty CRX. Free BUMP ! p/s: visiting this thread just to get some poison from the car :love:
  15. T

eg3 fully convert eg6

Its heartbroken to see such offer :bawling: Anyway what's the owner next target ?
  16. T

eg3 fully convert eg6

What a nice ride there dc_vtec. If I were able to sold my 2000 sgti at around that price of yours I'd be gladly to take your ride. Free BUMP.
  17. T

Kaitospeed : K&N Drop In Air Filter

Hello, may I know where's your location ? Need the K&N Charger Kit.
  18. T

WTS K&N air filter with charger kit

Eyh, dont sell to him, sell to me lar haha. Anyway do let me know ok, thinking of cleaning my K&N Drop In, if go to shop afraid that they use high pressure water gun and tear the filter apart.
  19. T

Turbo Vs Vtec

But your post clearly only mentioned Taiwan. Why get angry so fast ? Turbo spooling or vtec kicking in ? :biggrin: Like bro renxun mentioned - this menang that, that menang those, but menang apa ? To each and own preference, both is a very good modification platform, and they make their...
  20. T

WTS K&N air filter with charger kit

xinghonh, Mind selling your charger kit seperately ? New one too expensive RM70 haha, and god knows how many times only Im gonna need it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Friday night after work, I walk to my car, and realize that the door was unlocked and to all the stories that have been heard over and over, my car was broken into. Location Tmn Bkt Maluri, just off the school and field.

Everything was stolen, the car was practically emptied from seats to gauges.
Apexi SAFC2, Apexi Boost meter and controller, pioneer headunit, 2 amps and the original recaro seats and the hks bov.

I am distraught at this kind of act happening in malaysia, and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience