1. V

Chop Shop Item..

looking for k20a fd2 engine... without transmission... pm me
  2. V

Honda DC5 Type-R - K20A - Manual

pm me bro.a.s.p
  3. V

Kia spectra5 hatchback engine swap

looking at his post regarding his brother in law car... the mounting was modified to fit the evo4 engine mounting and was jpj approve... i dont know how his brother manage to escape with the jpj... maybe it's because of the duit kopi regulation.. hahaha :rofl:.. total cost for the engine...
  4. V

as u all know... kia spectra5 engine... that is the 1.6 gamma engine is using only cvt in malaysia... the fuel consumption is a bit high because i have to press on the throttle paddle harder just to move it and i made a big mistake by using a cvt instead of manual. plus aftermarket parts seems...
  5. V

thank man... u really help me on that part... with the lack of info makes me almost lost hope... hahaha...
  6. V

pretty much what speed junkie like me have in mind.. hahaha... i've look into and evo4 engine and to me... mounting wont be a big problem :smokin:... but the base of the engine worries me a lot :hmmmm: ... just want to make some last though before making the swap.. would it be worth the money...
  7. V

it seems like blacktop would be one of those option of kia spectra5... some interesting thing just pop out of the blues... hahaha i have been talking to some of the local mechanic.. its only an idea he told me.. and evo 4 engine in a kia spectra... it would be a worth time and money to spend on...
  8. V

Wow..thats even better..:biggrin: hahaha.. will it be a bolt on fit? Or need to customize..?
  9. Kia spectra5 hatchback engine swap

hello guys... so it kinda hard to find any post regarding kia spectra5 hatchback 09 engine swap... i wanted to ask all the sifu's and otai's... is there any suggestion on what engine may fit in to the kia spectra5 engine bay? asked few person on the website and they suggest me with mazda...
  10. V

Honda Jazz Hybrid or i-Vtec?

hybrid for less fuel consumption.... power not so sure... haha..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wanna share, last week when i walk at car care section at carrefour i saw this microfibre cloth. i bought it - a pack of 2 pcs cloth. size about 8"X9" i guess. at RM12 if i not mistaken.

this cloth is very good for ur car, esp if u wash car urself. normally after wash, i use hand-towel to wipe but the problem is the towel will leave a fabric dust on the car. i found out:

1. it very soft - it will not leave a swirl mark. i oso use it for express polish.
2. it absorb water well - good...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience