Search results

1. shizilki

y my car awiz mati engine( svt 20v)??

i think for svt user need to upgrade to bt wiring. mine done last week + bt throttle body. many problems solved for my car, especially very hard to start & loss off pickup and not to mention makan minyak kuat!!:biggrin:
  2. shizilki

Wtf: 4a-ge 20v Repair Manual

try this link, got several toyota manual including blacktop Drift Bible: download manual toyota
  3. shizilki

Seg ae101 digital a/c button blinking?????

mine last month also blinking, but that's because of compressor's belting snapped
  4. shizilki

Speedometer not accurate

got quite similiar problem also, but speed below 90 km/h only. it fluctuates badly. if above 90 km/h, the speed is constant. changed the speedometer from analog to digital. same problem. i doubt the speed sensor is the culprit.
  5. shizilki

Dunlop SP Sports FM 901

bro, just got 4 new tires 225/45/18. price RM380 a piece inclusive of balancing n alignment n Nitrogen gas also. price quite the same as kedai papan in klang. i got it here at Bukit Mertajam, Penang. got 2 sizes for 18", 225/40/18 & 225/45/18. will update the performance soon:biggrin:
  6. shizilki

WTA B.O.T for Lancer GT

errr off topic a bit here, if i intend to use 235/40/18 tyre, what the minimum offset of the rim i have to choose? Thanks bro, newbie :biggrin:
  7. shizilki

RIMS directly from JAPAN!

same here. quote me the proce
  8. shizilki

why my vvt still on?

yeah, contact levin818. u can trade in your faulty ecu n buy recond one from him with 1 year warranty
  9. shizilki

My 20V SVT idle sucks, need help...

yup, that will be my next DIY project. Thanks a lot guys
  10. shizilki

guys thanks 4 the info especially to levin818 aka wong who really2 helped me tackle the problem here in kerteh :biggrin: the main problem was the distributor spoiled already. the rest was dirty throttle body n ISCV which levin818 helped me to clean it. he adjusted the TPS n throttle opener. the...
  11. shizilki

ok, i'll try to post the vidoe later on to FGT, port n polish for my car done at balakong, there's a Sabahan mechanic there Thank guys for the help
  12. shizilki

Hi Shizilki, yes its me If the problem never resolved, no matter how many times your reset the ECU, it will come back. I'm worried i can't meet you tomorrow coz i'm leaving to JB on tomor morning. Next Monday is Ok? hehe i'm at KL for only 1 day today, tonite going back to t'ganu. Sudah serabut...
  13. shizilki

wong is it? u sold me the svt ecu before. we met at petronas station near kota kemuning. i'm going to Puchong tomorrow, maybe can meet u to troubleshoot what's the problem is ecu resetted, still the same maybe i'll go for ISCV after all Thanks for the info guys:biggrin:
  14. shizilki

port n polish done along with throttle body, maybe i'll try resetting the ecu tomorrow. ICSV, very hard to pull out, tried it before. AFM....mine just being serviced & adjusted last month. Mechanic said still functioning well Anything on the autochoke?
  15. My 20V SVT idle sucks, need help...

Good day to all Toyota members, Need help to identify what's the cause for my engine bad idling. When i start cold, the RPM doesn't ram high then goes stable like it should. The needle just crawls slowly. Another thing is the idling never maintained. Sometimes 1.2k, 1k, 1.5k, below 1k...
  16. shizilki

Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2009 wishes...

Same here, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir n Batin to all muslim toyotorian in ZTH. Agree with bro cybtech, don't get saman during this OPS SIKAP, very2 expensive to pay isk...isk:bawling: drive carefully
  17. shizilki

Can BT 20V use RON95?

RON 97 for me it's ok RON 95, lack of power my svt need RON 97, but most of the petrol station only sell RON 95, so cruel!! V-power? not available at my place:banghead:
  18. shizilki

4age 20valve AE101 SVT ECU (manual)

bro, PM me your best price can send to terengganu?
  19. shizilki

any body need toyota stuff??

4age 20V manual ecu?
  20. shizilki

4AGE 20V exhausts & others

bro, is there by any chance u hv ecu for 20v svt manual? just asking TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sup zth, how you fellas been... ill try to post up some of the DIY's that I was able to take some photos...

This is installation is on an RB but it would apply to I would say most cars with a few changes here and there...esp at the wiring or sensor adapters installation. So if you're installing other makes, this guide can still be used. If at any point you are not sure of something just ask away. For this ill be doing Oil temp, Water Temp and Oil Press.

In this kit. What we will need...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience