Search results

1. N

Area Tensioner bearing make a sound (Help Me)

when i hear area engine at the morning (engine start)... some vibration at absorber tensioner bearing when move (only 20 meter) before engine is heated.
  2. N

Area Tensioner bearing make a sound (Help Me)

pulley..?? is that main pulley..?? because i change new that one Tensioner bearing .. ---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:24 PM ---------- sound like engine diesel 4x4....some like that....
  3. Area Tensioner bearing make a sound (Help Me)

I have a car Toyota Estima 2.4 (AR30)...every day start the engine, that sound come out area Tensioner bearing...but i change that new Tensioner bearing (Orginal from Japan)...still the problem come again...when in the morning, after the engine is heated for 10 minutes or moved within 5 KM, the...
  4. N

Toyota service center in Semenyih???

Toyota CBU service center or MTR Auto Service Sdn Bhd in semenyih is cheating in converting parts .. Be careful when dealing with them...This has happened to me today is equivalent 27/1/2014.. :banghead: :banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volvo's Safety Centre Has Performed 2000 Crash Tests Since Inception

The Volvo Cars Safety Centre has performed over two thousand crash tests since its inauguration in the year 2000. The level of activity has grown over the years and ten cars per week are now tested in the crash test laboratory - one of the leading facilities of its type in the world.

The Volvo Cars Safety Centre is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience