Search results

1. W

Upgraded fuel pump

Walbro is ok. But my walbro didn't last very long. AEM or DW works better!
  2. W

will this fit our airtrek turbo

No prob! Just sharing what i know. Just need simple mod to fit.
  3. W

http://www.magnumtuning.com/en/detail/bosch-oxygen-sensor-universal-wiring-vehicle-specific/mitsubishi/airtrek
  4. W

If you are talking about the narrowband O2 sensor that plugs into our cat, you can find the universal o2 sensor here: Mitsubishi Airtrek MAGNUM BOSCH Oxygen Sensor Universal Wiring Vehicle Specific #703 - sold by Magnum Tuning. Need some re-wiring work and it will work.
  5. W

Fuel Pump

Nope when change performance fuel pump, i never had to add a relay. Could there be a vacuum leak (i.e. loose vacuum hoses/ boost leak)? or when the mech changed the fuel pump for you, was the fuel filter clogged? There's also a small fuel grommet (rubber like cap) at the fuel pump assembly that...
  6. W

Fuel Pump

can try DW or AEM but AEM might overheat if fuel not kept at least at 1/4 filled. DW i heard very reliable.
  7. W

lower control arm mod

awesome. sounds great!
  8. W

lower control arm mod

Does the mod require the entire evo subframe? Or our trek can fit the lower arms direct? And have you tried using the evo steering rack as well? thanks!
  9. Airtrek Turbo Carbing Front Strut Bar

Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo Front original Carbing lightweight strut bar with brake stopper Cash and carry in SG or JB Thanks!
  10. Airtrek Gialla Original Side Skirt

Gialla original side skirt (rare) just fixed on but prefer stock. Can deal in JB, cash and carry. Pm or whatsapp. Thanks!
  11. W

Top mount intercooler

Thanks bro! I'm actually on fmic already! haha! we should be convincing bro Wabbott to use fmic!
  12. W

Top mount intercooler

I think alot of the treks do go to the exhaust shops to customise the intercooler pipes, either from stainless steel or aluminium. As long as their workmanship is nice, there are not issues. Saves alot from the NZD$1300!
  13. W

Mitsubishi Airtrek Marketplace Links - Parts and Others.

Hi guys, I have a Gialla side skirt for airtrek. Original, just bought, sprayed pearl white and installed. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'm ok to swap to original side skirts with a small top up to cover my spray paint and labour to install at JB. I also have an original front carbing...
  14. W

02 sensor

In airtrek we have only 1 just before the cat converter. We can fix another o2 sensor on the turbo elbow outlet just after the exhaust manifold but that o2 sensor is usually a wideband sensor used for tuning or an AFR gauge. The 1 just before the cat converter is a narrowband o2 sensor used by...
  15. W

02 sensor

If you are referring to the O2 sensor just before the cat converter, i.e. the narrowband one, you could try getting this "MAGNUM BOSCH Oxygen Sensor Universal Wiring Vehicle Specific #703". Bought this from amazon and i'm using it right now on my airtrek. So far didn't meet any issues, just need...
  16. W

ECU remap

I won't be too sure if you can hit 220-280whp on tdo 4 and just stainless steel pipes. I was using similar stainless steel pipes, tdo 4, and higher boost but didn't cross 200whp although I was boosting 1.2-1.3 bar and the tdo 4 was maxed out.
  17. W

ECU remap

yeah around 330-350whp should be about right. Actually its the torque that will kill the trans a lot faster, or at least the centre differential. haha just sharing what I've learnt so far. Still a long way to go compared to many sifus here.
  18. W

Airtrek Gearbox

no problem. that's nice, yes if you're just replacing the wavespring, the transmission does not have to come out. The gearbox needs to be take off however, if you are replacing the pads with better ones. but if you're not going to push the torque too much, then you won't likely need to replace...
  19. W

Airtrek Gearbox

I'm using an upgraded F5A51 (same as W5A51). I bought the clutch pads replacement, stronger wavespring and seals from Import Performance Transmissions (I think you can also try this shop called level ten). I also added an additional trans cooler - can't remember the brand though. I think the...
  20. W

ECU remap

Hey there! I would strongly suggest a tdo 5 turbo, evo 8/9 stock exhaust manifold, evo 9 front mount intercooler, and sti pink 565cc injectors. With ecu flash tuning, this should get you a decent 1.4-1.5 bar boost and 300+whp. With additional high cams such as gsc stage 1 or hks 272 and...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello .
Im interested in buying FC3s but need some information and advice , can you help me with that .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience