Search results

1. Kei Office (Keiichi Tsuchiya product) Adjustable Suspension

Kei Office (Keiichi Tsuchiya product) Adjustable Suspension for wira, putra & satria Guys, Brand : Kei Office (Keiichi Tsuchiya product) Description : Adjustable suspension Originality: Half cut Evo, got it from one of the zth forumer Suitable :Mitsubishi Lancer, Evo1,2,3, Proton wira, putra...
  2. rear KYB Super Special absorber (made in Japan)

i have 1 pair rear KYB Super Special absorberfor sell.. gas type condition superb no leakage hard made in japan Selling for rm300.00 location subang pic1 pic 2
  3. wira/putra Exhaust 2" inlet/ 2x1.75" outlet and 1.6 Single layer Radiator

Marco Muffler for wira/putra and 1.6 stock Radiator hi Zth Members, i have 1 unit Exhaust with 2" inlet and 2x1.75" outlet for wira/putra. Selling for rm200.00 Nett. brand: Marco Condition: good Plug and play for wira or putra.. Please refer to the picture Exhaust 1 Exhaust 2...
  4. Fina Accoustic guitar

Brand: Fina Type: Accoustic Price: rm350 with all string, made in taiwan call owner to negotiate>> 0166601551 ah Keong http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/437cc47cm84f4a009/2b28/__sr_/b218.jpg?phonncEBqv7BYqUE
  5. S

Anyone know where got place to burn IC chip in kl area?

hi guys.. do u guys know in klang valley area got anyplace to burn IC chip or copy the chip ar? for those eight leg chips?
  6. bulk handphone purchaser.. (idea for handphone business)

looking for someone are doing handphone business or wan to start their handphone business... i can get you either new handphone or grade "A" handphone with a very good price with term and condition apply.. The brand we got Nokia, Motorola, SonyEricsson, Samsung, Panasonic etc. pm me for...
  7. S

Stupid shell con my 1 cent...

Not sure u guys face this problem b4 ornot.. this morning i went pump petrol at shell sec.9 shah alam... to pay by credit card so have to go in the counter there to pass them my credit card and ask for 'full tank'. then i went out put the petrol nozzle to my fuel tank press and stuck the holder...
  8. Apexi Power Meter wiring diagram help help!!

Hi there, is there anyone there have the installation manual or the wiring diagram for the Apexi Power Meter?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At 5am UK time, Team Lotus F1 will be unveiling their latest machine this Monday to their subscribers and fans only before the world gets to see it. Subscription is free of charge and good before 31st of January. The Subscription automatically puts you in the list to receive their free but highly exclusive Team Lotus Notes magazine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience