Search results

1. How to DIY Myvi siren???

anyone doing this??when lock and unlock the car,there is without "du du" sound..sometimes forget to lock car..any sifu here can share??
  2. Proton Wira problem

yesterday i open my rear bonnet and i found tht there is water inside(the hole tht we put space tyre)... wat can i do? izzit any leak from beside ? the water is quite much....pls help...
  3. Sport Rim

halo guy,i decided to change my rim any place to introduce? where can i trade in my old rim and get some nice+cheap rim?
  4. Wira DIGITAL aircond

guy,can i modify my wira manual aircond switch to digital air cond switch without changing dashboard?
  5. WiR@ pRomoTE

halo guy,i m new to here.. decided to modify my wira to promote but hav a bit question to ask, 1)can i install a promote bumper with an org wira bonnet? 2)if i wanna install promote grill,then my org bonnet must be modify?can i install without modify to promote bonnet? 3)is the...
  6. Accident

hey guy,last nite my car accident at jln kuching gao gao leh... bonnet,big lamp,radioter,bumper all spoil.. :mad: now waiting to claim insuran..my lovely car....god damn haha,my fren advise me to pakat wif mekanik to claim MIVEC bonnet,csytal light,etc... how u guy opinion???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In desperate attempt to protect my black dashboard from cracks, I coated it with dashboard shine

with COSWAY dashboard shine gell.

It was RM6.50 distributor price per 375ml bottle

It was stated on the bottle as being able to protect against dulling, cracking and against UV, UB or whatever U rays..

Its already many months I coated my dashboard with the product and I find that the shine quite irritating, especially when it reflects the sun, glare into my eyes while driving...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience