Search results

1. J

Petronas unveils New Primax 95 with Pro-Drive

Seem like now the amount of Malaysia driver and car is keep increase it show the Malaysia economy growth with the life style.
  2. J

Fuel for performance?

This is the normal type of petrol that we use daily and have a certain quality of it. But different company will produce with different formula that Petronas PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro which is a strong formula that coming out a new more improve petrol to the consumer that more care about his car...
  3. J

Fuel for performance?

The Petronas doing promotion on his new launch PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro from 1-3 Feb with spending RM30 on this new petrol will have reward save RM1 spending at shop Mesra. #TryTheFuel
  4. J

Fuel for performance?

The fuel for now with the different of the formula that each company use and produce is different. Like Petronas Tomorrow 29/1/2019 going to launch a new PRIMAX 95 with Drive Pro have more efficient function and smooth for the engine.
  5. J

Which phone should i choose??

i also prefer note 3, it has more choices of color for me to choose. haha its using android 4.3 also, somemore is 3 GB RAM, is more compare to HTC one¬`

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2020 City goes to town with new everything, including the much torqued about 253nm i-MMD hybrid engine. Looks pretty good in its RS trim as well.

Honda Malaysia hasn't revealed much else until its official launch in Q4 but judging from the teaser car, showing off its lanewatch cam and prominent windshield cam, the City seems set to get Honda Sensing which will likely include adaptive cruise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience