Search results

1. 2013 Proton Satria Neo R3 (M)

With a heavy heart, the time has come for me to sell off my beloved Satria Neo R3. I rarely drive it nowadays and the time has come for me to get a bigger car. Here are the details of my car; 2013 (December) Proton Satria Neo R3 (M) Fawster S2 adjustable coilovers (hi-lo, soft-hard) complete...
  2. A

Satria Neo Meet Up Session

0196028110 - Adam J
  3. A

satria neo r3

What material is your Powerzone extractor? I found one for RM380, not sure if its reliable enough. Theres another one for RM580, stainless steel..
  4. Satria Neo R3 Supercharger Kit

Hi everyone, Does anybody here have any experience / advice / review on putting in a supercharger (most likely a Sprintex plug-and-play Supercharger) for the Campro CPS? I've been seeing a few on Proreka's page, just wondering what the long-term use would be like under daily usage. Much...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i cant believe it when someone try break into my 2 month old SGTI at my office basement carpark. Blady bastard tried to use wires and screwdriver to unlock my passenger door.Thank god i had the safety metal plate installed when i got the car. I can see the safety metal plate is dented . God bless me coz the bastard didnt manage to get in but my door handle lock is broken and my passenger door lower corner has some minor scratches and dent. :( :( :( . He must be trying to pry the door with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience