1. 2 fuel regulators RB engine

Just found out that we have 2 fuel regulators for our engine. 1 near to fan, the other at rear near manifold. Any bros or sis know what is the purpose of the 2nd one? The one at the rear near manifold? Thanks.
  2. Wheel alignment in JB

bros / sis, any good tyre shop doing wheel alignment in JB for R34? Many dun have the setting/config while they insisted using other nissan sport (r31, fairlady ...) oso similar! was wondering if same then why nissan bother to categorise the setting into so many different model? or i am wrong...
  3. R34 Manual gear surround

Looking for R34 Manual gear surround? Anyone? Thanks.
  4. BOT for 93Familia 323 BG? Lobang?

BOT for 93Familia 323 BG? Any Lobang in JB or not? I dun want to change engine, just want to TC my SOHC 1.6 ride ... or any other recommandation from experts here as i always kena makan by vtec and turbo :cry_smile:

i driving a mazda lantis 323F with B8 turbo. Currently i am facing a problem..my engine mounting, no matter ori or local one...after a while then it broken already. it seem like the stock mounting cant take the increase power from the turbo engine.

i currently custom made one hard mounting (no rubber at all), it seem help but then it sacrify all the daily drive comfortability. u can feel the whole car is shaking when u release the throttle or at high rpm.

so, any good idea for...