Search results

1. S

Kaitospeed : Tein S-Tech Coil Spring Rare Models

how bout s-tech for Nissan Cubic model BGZ11?? do u have em??
  2. S

Weber DCNF40 carburetor with K&N filter

got any pics?? pls send to [email protected]... planning to install on my L13 Datsun engine...
  3. S

Datsun 510 Talk.

hi, i just bought myself a 4drs 510 69' model with a stock L13 engine last saturday... and i didnt expect 0-100 has a special thread for it...lucky me!!! im from kuching and i have been playing with kcar mods(kenari) all this while... since i have completed my kenari mods, its time to go old...
  4. S

DIY intercooler!

if the core is made of aluminium, i guess all u need is an aluminium welding machine...
  5. Japanese reverse siren wiring???

does any1 here knows the correct wiring for this type of Reverse siren? Brand is denso dat make the "Ting Tong Bakkusimas" sound there;'s 8 wires altogether... i've been told to use the REd+red/white and the black wires only.... so whats the use of the other wires?? (green mainly) also...
  6. S

Super Charged Kelisa

but 40 year old lady, u dont play play u know... more experience maaa...heheh
  7. S

RSM for Myvi

good or not is not the question... anyway, u know what an rsm can do right?? it only show/display speed..it wont improve it... unless u drive a pure japanese engine that has speed cut la... then RSM can remove that...which will eventually, helping u to get to higher speed...
  8. S

Apex'i AFCs vs Greddy E-Manage

so, ECU, fried by using upgraded Ignition system is not possible?? what about those voltage increase 12V to 16V... what are those??
  9. S

come to think about it... my engine has the individual coil for each plug... so far, i've done a direct grounding cables on each coil and the results were great.. what are the things i should avoid to make sure any upgrade on the ignition will not fry my ECU?? were u guys talking about those...
  10. S

ya... i'll have to use independant boost controller...but what really matters is, the built in FCD function... i heard from a fren of mine driving a k3vet in a kelisa as well, can tapau a standard EVO2 1 car difference in 3 rounds, just by setting hi boost at 1.2bar... how true that is yet to be...
  11. S

WTS: Denso Iridium Plug lowest price in town

received 2 set of Denso IK22 today... tested good...really improve on my idling and accelaration... worth all my $ spend... thanks tctho.... btw, how long does this Iridium last?? 40K, 50K?? 60K??
  12. S

sorry, my k3 dont have airflow...what i was trying to say is MAP and all daihatsu uses the same wire color... Red/white stripe... injectors/ignition shouldnt be a problem... can just trace back wires direct from each injectors and coil... injectors wire for what?? to monitor duty cycle is it...
  13. S

cool...thanx for the feedback.. ya hohh... DVVT is for valve timing, not ignition... maybe i'll buy together with the Ignition harness as well for future use.. ho knows, tangan gatal wants to hi boost..heheh... ok... since cipan supercas says k3vet diagram is not included, so what wire should...
  14. S

really?? very tempting?? but i dont know any1 in kuching who can really install and tune it for me??? is it really that hard?? can those experienced one give some generall advise on what to look into when tuning?? how i tune the fuel is totally subjective la... what i mean is, connections of...
  15. S

serius la.. after using SAFC2 previously, and after comparing it with my frens E-Manage, ayooo...my SAFC sayor la in terms of tuning capabilities... bu in terms of user friendly and easy access, also bling bling, of cos, the award goes to SAFC... now looking in to E-manage... the blue one also...
  16. S

i'd go for Emanage... i like the sleeper look... sold off my SAFC2 oledi... looking into Emanage... only boost meter left on the dashboard... Riding a Kenari stended bodypart with k3vet... last week smoked a satria GTi...hehe...i know la u have SAFC and big 18" wheel etc... padan muka..sapa...
  17. S

Diable VVT-i/DVVT function??

orait!! thanks evry1 for the info...so SAFC on a DVVT shouldnt be much of a probelm to set la...
  18. S

Diable VVT-i/DVVT function??

ya.. but Vtec and VVT-i/DVVT is a whole different thing... i read in a forum before but i really couldnt recall...or was it, if they wantto adjust the ignition timing, they had to disable the DVVT/VVT-i?? maybe becos of Bolt on Turbo projects...they need to be in control of the iginition...
  19. S

Branded Blow Off Valves *Cheap*

PM me ur reply cos it could be hard looking for this thread agian... thanks
  20. S

Branded Blow Off Valves *Cheap*

hom much for a greddy Type S with/without flange

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My toyota GL, white colour was stolen at Damansara on Tuesday 21/04/2009. This car was at drift spec, lowered, with 17" rims at the rear and 15" at the front, full bucket seats (black colour), 4 points safety harness & a detacheable Nardi steering.
Anybody seeing this car please kindly inform me.
Thank you so much for your help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience