Search results

1. T

Jerking and Knocking sound

I've tried few things whether it will solve the problem. Firstly, I added a voltage regulator which helps my player inconsistence and to give rapid firing power for plugs, but the knocking sound remain. Tried Preston fuel injector cleaner and knocking sound still obvious. Recently, I read an ad...
  2. T

done all the above suggestion, even kept cleaning with preston(kind of expensive compare with others) fuel injector. Guess, the option is to clean the piston valves with removable of carbon deposit. Using Amsoil all these years, and thought it might gives a good protection and also using iridium...
  3. T

Did you find the solution? My Honda city idsi is having the same problem. Another friend with same Honda model face the same situation. I know this post is old but it will help us what to do next without grinding the valves( open top half engine). Thanks
  4. T

[WTS] MOBIL 1 / CASTROL / PENNZOIL / AMSOIL Engine Oil

I have been using Amsoil for last few years and bought some from you as well. Since no stock for Amsoil, how is the Mobil 1 extended Performance 5-30 compare to Amsoil xl 5-30? How much all in for 4 Lt of Mobil 1 extended Performance 5-30 and oil filter to send to Penang? Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I went home at 4am, no body followed, parent gone to work around 5 somehting, nth happned, when my sis woke up at 8 , my car driver side glass kena smashed ! wtF ?! safc2 gone, other still there. Inside my house some more !

to the thief, if i found u.. i make sure u get "nicely" from me. FUCKER !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience