Search results

1. L

Super90 70mm Throttlebody+Skunk2 Intakes

can be use for perdana?
  2. L

Perdana v6 battery problem

1 year + .... 51K km ..... might be voltage leak .... better send to proton workshop to check.... maybe tehy have a solution or maybe your battery need to be change... alternator also can be the problem but 1 year + car should be in good charging condition.
  3. L

Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

how bout the market price now for eterna half cut and evo halfcut.... can anyone give an estimate price here?
  4. L

Need help!! Front suspention got cracking sound!

Mine already solve..... finally find out where this cracking sound come from... this sound come from the front hood hinge.... you can feel the hinge is loose a bit when we shake it with hand..... so the solution is .... open the hood... loose 2 bolt that hold the hood and the hinge then push...
  5. looking for Gtti fuel tank or 1.3 kissa (EFI tank)

looking for Gtti fuel tank or Kissa/1.3 charade fuel tank with fuel pump. Is there any other option beside this 2 tank? please sms me at 012 - 3685378
  6. L

PERSONA : Lets share our stories

No heart feeling bro ....... support our brand ...... they try to do better...... thousand of people getting their income from our automotive industry ..... give a positive comment ...... i never like proton before because they only think about money .... now they try to change, giving us better...
  7. L

I didn't mention it's impossible.... i say it quit impossible ...... will you fill up full tank or RM50 fuel and drive 0-50km/h until that fuel finish? i do live in KL before and never drive full or half tank driving 0-50km/h speed ..... you may drive below 90km/h but sometimes you can drive...
  8. L

you buy RM50 of petrol and you buy additive you get better FC that true but you buy RM50 of petrol and you buy petrol with money that you buy additive you get more or less same FC. Some of my friends use it and that is the result. Me, i never use any additive, in our petrol already have...
  9. L

sorry some wrong factor ... urban driving is city driving where the driving speed is between 0 - 50 km/h ... extra urban or country driving speed is between 50 - 100 km/h ... highway driving speed between 100 - 140 km/h ... so if you want to say 100% city driving is quit imposibble ...
  10. L

> bro that is urban driving not city driving ..... there is 3 type of driving condition .... highway, urban and city driving ...... my car fc is better compare to it engine cc, body weight compare to it class ..... if you are referring to kancil for sure my FC will be very high .... if 1.6 cc...
  11. L

notrhiswara are you sure latio can have 0.14sen/km? are you sure? or they claim they have......... do you know how fuel consumption is calculate? if they claim it's 0.14sen per km it mean you have to drive 90km/h on they highway with one driver and no load. that is how fuel comsumption is...
  12. L

let say you put RM50 fuel into your tank... how far you can go for RM50 fuel on persona?
  13. L

Perdana V6

i'm using toyota ATF .. but mine is not v6 .... mine is sei .... to make the transmission life longer try to DIY ATF cooler ... or get the new V6 ATF cooler...... it will make you transmission life longer ........
  14. L

Perdana V6

i'm using toyota ATF .. but mine is not v6 .... mine is sei .... to make the transmission life longer try to DIY ATF cooler ... or get the new V6 ATF cooler...... it will make you transmission life longer ........
  15. L

forgot to ask ... how much you get for the front dog bone?
  16. L

555 brand is in average price..... local one not very long last ..... proton one is quit expensive .... i've change my front lower arm, tie rod and tie rod end using this 555 brand .... so far still got ..... before this i've try to use local one but in 2 month the lower arm bush already...
  17. L

mine also still knocking especially when hit a small bumper ..... Thing that already change.... lower arm absober and spring tie rod and tie rod end already check front disk brake caliper..... The bolt and hold the caliper (put some greese some cases the knocking sound came from this)...
  18. L

Perdana V6

to get better FC result use petronas for city driving.... and you can use shell for long distance driving..... shell fuel easy to vaporize ...... TESTED
  19. L

how much for the original Mit. FTO absorber???
  20. L

check the ball joint first........ If all suspension part are ok then it's maybe your steering rack..... dont worry mine also sound kok kok .... still finding way to make it silence.......