Search results

1. P

EvoX engine oil

Since day 1 of owning the X, was using Torque NM's 15-50W. Was charged at RM85 per liter. Have not tried using other engine oil, so I am not able to give inputs regarding to comparison to other engine oil.
  2. P

Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08 R

How much for the 225/40/18? Any stocks or lead time if I want to order 245/40/18?
  3. P

EVO 9 fuel consumption

Ron95 or 97? Your trek must be fast to be taking that much of fuel. Just to share some figures on my EvoX using Ron95: Urban driving with average speed of 35-40kmh (mix of normal & sports mode): 13L per 100km Highway cruise (normal mode most of the time): 10L per 100km On the track...
  4. P

Turbo Charge Car owner pls come advise

Even now many has done the conversion - even to the extent of knocking out the rear fenders to mimic the CZ4A's rear wide body. Sure, one quick look many would thought it is the real deal. But again, it is easy to spot the difference. Personally, for me - all show and no go is not my cup of...
  5. P

My review on kumho ku36, and toyo r1r.

Someone pointed me to this thread of sharing my personal experience with Federal 595 RSR since there are no proof points laid out so far. Let the pictures speak for themselves first.. Cut story short, tyres was newly purchased. Changed all 4 in end April 2013. So much hype about...
  6. P

Reputable evo x tuner?

Manifold is still stock. I only have the stock exhaust and downpipe if you want. Checked with my rempit friend, he charge RM2200 for tuning your ECU. He rents the dyno and does not calculate the number of runs. Either you tell him how you want your car to be tuned, for eg for high whp, high...
  7. P

Reputable evo x tuner?

LM Performance's Andy Lee did mine. Stock SST car, full exhaust system and RON95 map. Result, 287.7whp and 35.7kg wtq. Was expecting a clean 300whp, but thats the best he could do. Rented JC Racing's dyno and his time to do it. How much it cost, best is you would to check with him personally...
  8. P

Roaming charges for oversea use

Personally when I travel around SEA countries, in terms of getting in touch - I need to make phone calls, receive calls and access to a data plan. Roaming charges for mobile telecommunication for the 3 things I wanted going to set me easily RM300 per day on the average per trip. So what I did...
  9. P

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 (New Tyre)

How much for 265/35R18 97Y?
  10. P

Are KL drivers in general becoming more Rude?

Izso is da man! Totally agree with him stating changing your oneself is the best option. Another word of advise, Malaysia community seems to be more in tune with violent death - be it executional mafia style or just a plain old knife stab. Worth risking your life getting edgy over petty...
  11. P

Motorcyclist Are Over PROTECTED by Law. Unfair to Drivers.

On another extreme view. Try taking Karak highway, Kuantan/Bentong bound. Every sunday morning as early as 8am you will notice herds of big cc bikes of all sorts. Then revert if they are a cause of trouble on the roads in your opinion. My analogy to change is about influence and control...
  12. P

Izso - I totally understand your sentiments and rest assure that where I am coming from is not one sided but from the aspect of a neutral ground where we need to deal with this constructively rather than just taking a piece of a free slingshot towards something you or similar folks are facing...
  13. P

Agree and disagree with you. This is my 2 cents worth coming from driving and riding - and I would take my time to give you my perspective of both. Technically and morally - what the owner of WSF777 did was wrong. Again, why did he sped off and beat the traffic light nobody could tell except...
  14. P

Ce28 or te37???

I am also in the current dilemma looking to replace my stock rims - my take on this, the CE28 would give you the deep dish look like what you have currently. Where as the TE37 would give the rims a concave look - but this depends on the offset. If I were you, got the deep dish look all the while...
  15. P

Welcome to MLOC Forum

My guess is call Leslie - his number can be found in the link below http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/mitsubishi-lancer-owners-club/428443-how-to-be-member-of-mloc.html
  16. P

Evo 10 TC-SSTgearbox - info needed....

Doing it yourself or sending it to someone?
  17. P

Buying a Lancer Evo?

Want crazy power, agree with pangyau - hands down for 8 & 9. Personally I would go for the 9 if my heart can take it. Retarded aging old man like myself has gotten lazy over the years and opt for a X.
  18. To rightful owner of WUM921

If you know the rightful owner of vehicle bearing number plate WUM921, please inform owner that his/her plate is being used for false impersonation. A metallic black Toyota Camry 2007 model with original plate number of WUM9921 blacked out one of the 9 at the rear plates was spotted at Jalan...
  19. P

Idiot Drivers

Adding to the injury... When one is an idiot (white City), another idiot follow suit (black GTR).
  20. P

Welcome to MLOC Forum

Hi all, Happy New Year to all and happy to me with CZ4A.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Mr FocalPoint,

I am thrilled to read so many good reviews about Tufoil. Since I am staying in Shah Alam, I would appreciate if you can share your distributor's address & contact number located in Shah Alam.

I am planning to pour my 1st Tufoil into my 11 years old 660 Perodua Kancil engine.

Your kind assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience