Search results

1. Need help hunting down a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R

I need help hunting down a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Manual 6-speed transmission I found one Nissan Silvia 2.0 R Type For Sale in Others by June Yong Though if I can i'm looking for one that hasn't been modified. Any help at all will be very appreciated! Thanks so much in adavance...
  2. Getting a 2nd hand Mazda RX-7 1996

Hello fellow petrol heads and car sifus, What is your opinion on getting a 2nd hand Mazda Rx-7 FD 3S 1996? Potential problems? Its run about 90 000km. How much would it cost to get her up and running in shape? A rough repair and modding budget? Thanks in advance guys, appreaciate the all...
  3. 2013 Satria Neo R3 convert to rear wheel drive

Hi once again people. Anyone here have any ideas of where I could convert a 2013 Satria Neo R3 to rear wheel drive? Cost? Duration of the installation? Any relevant information is welcome. Thank you very much in advance! :smile:
  4. Upgrade using R3 parts or street parts (UR,Brembo,etc...)

Hello car mod sifus! Was wondering on whether to upgrade a 2013 Satria Neo R3 to make it on par with R3 Satria NEO RS using the R3 performance parts such as: 1) R3 SATRIA NEO LOWERING SPRING SET RM 675.70 2) R3 SATRIA NEO...
  5. Weight of rear seats & ideas for spare wheel

Hello people! I've been looking around online but can't seem to get any data on this. Anyone know what's the weight of the rear seats on a 2013 Satria Neo R3? If I were to replace the rear seats with spare wheel, would it amount to the same weight? Has anyone heard of ordering a...
  6. Rear cross-diagonal/bar cage & engine cross bar

Hi people. Anybody have any idea about removing the back seats of the 2013 Satria Neo R3 and installing a rear cross-diagonal/bar cage? Cost? Is the weight somewhat the same or will it be heavier with the rear cross-diagonal/bar cage? Trying to maintain a 50-50 balance ratio between front and...
  7. Change Of Engine

Hello fellow petrol heads, was wondering what sort of an engine upgrade would be optimal for the 2013 Satria Neo R3? I was thinking of a 5 valve per cylinder engine. What are your thoughts? Which engine upgrade would you choose? Why? Cost? Thanks in advance :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guyz, im gonna convert my engine very soon, from experience ppl out there who have convert and stuff, could u list me down wat i should do and check out, wat i should ask for and stuff, how's the procedure? where should i go? well i have some questions...

when converting my engine, i wanna upgrade to nissan 4 pot front and back with 5 lugs knuckle, will jpj approve this? or should i just drill the rotor to pcd 114 4 holes? or any1 could tell me a good disbrake and rotor with 4 holes pcd...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience