Search results

1. C

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

Hey g4i8y0t, that's a good question. The best way for you to tell, is to drive the car without the VS + grounding cables at high RPMs and then with the VS + grounding cables. Conduct this test with the radio blasting music, lights on full and air con on full. Sadly I have not recorded any data...
  2. C

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

Hello fellow petrol heads. I too have developed my own voltage stabilizer (VS) but I've been quiet about it because of how the public reacts to these devices. No it is not a miracle device that will solve all your electrical stability problems, however it does help. I built one of these...
  3. C

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R (M) -02

Nice ride. No engine bay photo? Close up of front radiator and engine chassis would be a nice touch. Also mind listing what parts have been sold off?
  4. C

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

Hey bro, pm me if you get a hold of Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A (2002) manual transmission
  5. C

WTS All Japanese cars below market price!!!

Bro, looking Mazda RX7 Spirit A Type A (2002) manual transmission
  6. C

FS: Mazda FD3S 13B-REW BridgePorted Veilside Fortune

I wanna buy it!!! In 2 years time though...
  7. C

Getting a 2nd hand Mazda RX-7 1996

Well of course i'm going to test the car and run around in it for sometime. I'm only putting that mod list there to get opinions + I only plan on doing it if the car really needs it. My first priority is to get the basic things running like installing a v-mount, etc..
  8. C

If its sequential, can't one use a big turbine turbo for high RPMs and a small turbine turbo for low RPMs? Also, I still don't understand why people say plugging a turbo into a car is gonna ruin the car. Its just recycling the combusted air that comes from the engine before exiting the car? If...
  9. C

Front is sexy :love: but I don't like the back... The more I look at it, I don't mind leaving the body as it is to be honest.
  10. C

I'm most likely gonna this FD3S after thinking and researching hard on this. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/438738-rx7-fd3s-for-sale.html#post1064414960 Talk to the owner and he seems to have taken care of the car in a decent way. Gonna see the car soon as he's driving it...
  11. C

Well by chassis I mean the main body frame that holds the cockpit (sitting area) of the car. Check below for the diameter of the base structure and its height from the ground and in relation to other parts of the main body. Took sometime. The guy selling it was wondering what I was doing on the...
  12. C

After seeing two cars i'm planning to go to Johor just to check out this one that you recommended bro. Perhaps next weekend. ---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ---------- The car seemed alright from the photos, but there we...
  13. C

Okay this car Nissan Silvia 2.0 (M)S15 SPEC R GOOD CONDITION - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my wasn't such a good car... May just get this one instead Nissan Silvia S15 (M) R 450 BHP Turbo Direct Owner - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my though i'm not to sure. I wanna check out the one in...
  14. C

Ah so you knew what needed to be done for the car then. Completely agree with you on the "how you drive your car part". Hmm, you make it sound a little better compared to previous comments on it. I still would love to get it but I don't think I have the money to maintain an FD3S, perhaps i'll...
  15. C

Yea I saw this though i'm not interested in auto. I'm gonna stick to Manual all the way. I'm checking this one out tomorrow morning, hopefully it'll be a good one. Nissan Silvia 2.0 (M)S15 SPEC R GOOD CONDITION - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
  16. C

Would love to get a hold of that beast.
  17. C

Looks good, will give the guy a call and hopefully go down to see the car myself. Gotta ask though, in this photo of this car http://dsc.carsifu.com/photos/283212/20130531_123958.jpg, the engine doesn't look straight does it? Caused by accident perhaps?
  18. C

Haha, somehow I won't be surprised if that's the outcome :rofl: ---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:54 PM ---------- I need help hunting down a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Manual 6-speed transmission I found one Nissan Silvia 2.0 R Type...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys, would like to ask all expert advise regarding these 2 cars in terms of maintenance & car parts or any other comments can be given. I am looking to purchase either. Thanks.:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience