1. A

Spacer for sale ( any size )

got 100 to 114?
  2. A

Toyota 1J/2J-GTE

How much is for the power fc?
  3. A

WTB: BMW E30 sport rims 15' or 16' only

Dude .. im also trying to fit perfect rim for my e30 ... i'm currrent scouting for 16" 7.5jj et25 rims
  4. A

Bmw e30 bars

hi, i wanna request for a price quotation of all the bmw e30 ultra racing bars .. price with or without installation.. thanks
  5. WTB: wheel spacer pcd 100 to pcd 114.3

hi all ... im looking for wheel spacer pcd 4 X 100 to pcd 4 X 114.3 .. please pm me with your name, contact no. and some picture of the product.. thanx alot
  6. A

(WTS)Blitz, Greedy, Apexi, Boost Meter

best price for blitz boost meter
  7. A

BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Dont worry , supra's engine head is made by yamaha so supra also consider rojak car
  8. A

Oh yea.. i've a question about brakes. my e30 is using drum brake and i was wondering if i can use the ori bmw rear axle with brakes for 1jz. is it enough to brake that kinda power?
  9. A

im from miri ,dude .. this workshop that i went to, already did 4 conversion of 1jz engine for brunei cars. they even did a sr20 4wd swap in a mitsubishi colt 80's, renault with sr20 na, civic ek with h22a , corolla with starlet turbo engine and alot of rojak.. those bruneian are damn rich.
  10. A

thx for the info dude, i sent my car to the workshop last week... in a progress of swapping a 1jz right now ..
  11. A

guys. i have found one mk2 supra 1jz manual trans front cut and its about 5.8k. i was wondering 1jz will fit in without cutting the chassis or not? its pretty heartarche to cut the chasiss ...
  12. A

Thx for the warm welcome =) .. i would love to put in a 1jz but i dont know about jpj approval. the engine is kinda huge so i think its gonna be very compact inside the engine bay of an e30. oh yea .. the workshop fellow quote me 1jz too , its the same price as the 3SGTE but its all auto. he...
  13. A

hi all .. im new here . i bought an e30 not long ago so planning to do an engine swap. i just wanna know if a 3SGTE + 3SGE gear box (6 speed tranny which is from the altezza) is able to put into the e30. one workshop quoted me about 8k for the whole conversion but i dunno if its a good engine to...
  14. A

Wtb: Ae101 Gt Bumper

Stiill looking for fx bumper or watever bumper that look sporty for AE101
  15. A

Wokie .... Plz pm me if anyone is selling this bumpers
  16. A

Correcto! ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! thats the bumper , im talking about !!! where to get those? it looks sweet
  17. A

Nope thats not the one .... its an FX GT bumper .. *bump*
  18. Wtb: Ae101 Gt Bumper

Hi all, im looking for an AE 101 SEG GT Bumper .. do let me know if u guys are selling any? just leave some details ,pictures and your contact. i'll get back to you ... thx . cheers
  19. A

TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

Hi preluders ... just wanna ask a question about the price of a jun ecu for h22a ... theres a fellow selling one for rm 2500 ... is it worth that much? i just wanna ask some opinion about it coz im looking for a good ecu for h22a . i tried the jun ecu and it has a huge difference. if anyone is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Satria 1.3 ( 4g13 ) Upgrade to 1.8( 4g93 ) by half cut
i wan to ask....1.3 straight go to 1.8 can use pass it by kopi duit or not? ^^:biggrin::biggrin:
maybe how much kopi money i have to pay it ???:hmmmm::hmmmm::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience