Search results

1. Wheel studs too short

Its been a while..been out of modding since got kids.. Anyway, I have aftermarket wheels but the center is thicker, thus not enough of the stud is going thru. Anyone have any idea to get something like this?: https://www.carid.com/images/dorman/lug-nuts-locks/611-241.jpg But...
  2. Security Wheel Lug Nut

Just got a set of vintage wheels...however I need to find a set of locking security lugs for 'em. Any advise on where and which are recommended?:confused: Read about Mcgard lugs, but all the ads says they are authorized dealers but Mcgard's site doesn't list local dealers. So I'm not sure...
  3. Hit & Run | 14-Feb-2014

A hit & run incident had occurred in the early morning of 14/12/2014 at around 600am-700am along Jalan Sultan Sulaiman on the exit from Jalan Kinabalu. A woman was struck by a moving vehicle, presumably at a higher than legal speeds. Victim is now in critical condition. Below is a map...
  4. Camry 2.2 (SXV20) Questions

Hi all Toyota sifus..once again going to buy a reliable Toyota. This time its the 2.2 Camry facelift to be specific. All my research shows its equipped with a 5SFE. Anyone here can share some info bout this car as below; -Fuel consumption (i will do 100% city) -Common problems to check...
  5. Buying a previously self imported used car

Not sure if the title made sense. Situation: A person went to live abroad for an extended period of time. When they returned to M'sia, they brought the car they purchased in that country with them, success, no problems. Question: After several years..they decided to sell it, are there...
  6. Endorse engine (JPJ)

I've tried searching, but all I found are either runner service or people requesting runner service. I have had my engine replaced, same CC, not illegal stuff. Got the documents from my mechanic, but I'm not sure if its complete (he said it is). All I got is a printed document from the...
  7. Toyota Ipsum (2001–2009)

Hey Toyota sifu & otai's. Deciding to come back to Toyota for my next (family) ride. The Ipsum has captured my heart, it looks miles better than the Wish, which is what I had in mind at first. However as it is a fully imported vehicle, I'm afraid spares would be a problem/hassle...
  8. E46 330i brakes

A set of front brakes from E46 330i Pads still thick Disc are 325mm Caliper has been serviced & sprayed black for stealth Plug & play to your E36 or E46 awesome braking power & feel RM2200nego till let go! whatsapp 012.201.3765 or PM
  9. Relay harness (for HID kit)

Alright, anyone know where I can get this?
  10. New Altis

Currently own a ae92 with BT..but considering purchasing the new model Altis (1.6). Any comments on this car?
  11. Where to refurbish rims?

Have a set of BBS RS 2 piece wheels, want repair a small dent on the lip, polish & spray. Any of you guys know a place to have this done?
  12. Stretched tires

Anyone doing stretched tires as their daily setup? What are the con's of stretching the tires?
  13. Swap knuckles of different PCD

Currently my car comes with PCD100 knuckles. Because so many old skool rims are PCD 114 (4hole), I would like to change my knuckles to that PCD. Afraid to drill because it does not sound or look safe at all (to me at least). My car is ee90, what knuckles can I use? edit; oh wait, I have to...
  14. Suspension or brakes

My AE92 is currently on stock suspension & brakes. I'm still on the hunt for twin pot & adjustable for my car. However I'm not sure how I should proceed, hope you guys can enlighten me; 1) I'm thinking of upgrading my front brakes to twin pot type, which will require some modification to fit...
  15. Offset rimmage

Okay, previously totally into modern lightweight design rims..but I'm liking the old skool style rims with noticeable lip (or magkuk) However most of the old skool rims are only available in PCD 114 :bawling: so my question is; where can I find lightweight (if possible) old skool style rims...
  16. ExceL

Erm...flowers

Ok, I know.. what the hell kind of topic is this, but I need advice. What kind/arrangement/color/florist to buy from to send to someone special? Romantic la.. real n00b at these things. Is there any alternative to flowers/bouquet? What if she is not in office?, paiseh or not? Much appreciated...
  17. Satria hood & grill

sold soldsoldsoldsoldsold
  18. [WTB] AE101 or AE92 with Blacktop 20Valve

As per topic title. Prefer AE101, AE92 can be considered. Prefer Blacktop, Silvertop can be considered. Stock manual transmission engines preferred Please drop me a line at 0122013765 or PM
  19. ExceL

What is up with Digi?

Been using Digi for the past few years (prepaid, student mar..). Satisfied with the rates..only problem is the connection is rubbish. From last year I've been having these problems, wonder if its just me or is anyone else having this problem as well? -Random signal drops -My phone does not ring...
  20. Silvertop and its limits

Did the silvertop ever came with a MAP sensor, and whats the difference between the pre & post 1993 silvertop ? There was a thread in a US forum stating that a post 1993 silvertop is better/more refined than the pre 1993 versions...but that guy failed to state why exactly, is there any truth to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

This morning while I'm waiting for the engine to heat up, i saw white smoke coming out from my exhaust, the white smoke is not that bad as those motorbike smoke. What could this be ar? muffler going off soon? or? :unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience