Search results

1. T

Myvi radio diagram

Noted. Thank you bro!
  2. T

Myvi radio diagram

Ahh I see. Thanks Izso! Haha yea got that cover as well. Only thing left is to fix it up now. Lol I got a basic single din only. Can't stand switching and burning Cds all the time. Saving up to replace the crappy speakers. Gonna try it out this weekend. Hopefully I don't screw up any fuses...
  3. T

Myvi radio diagram

You're a saint! Ok if I get this right.. basically the live/battert wire is always constantly on. In this case the test light would be on all the time? And the ignition/acc wire would only have current when the ignition is on? Also I found this online...
  4. Myvi radio diagram

Need help. Anyone knows the radio wiring diagram for first gen myvi? Want to try to diy my install new head unit but I can't seem to find the correct wiring diagram anywhere online. Would appreciate if anyone can shed some light. Thanks!
  5. T

Procedures on Selling, Buying and Trading in Used Cars

ohh i misunderstood. Ampun :biggrin:
  6. T

I just asked my runner. He said both owner need to give thumbprint authority. However, you can do separately also with certainty you have to transfer the name in 1 week. So i assume in your case your car owner in Ipoh go to jpj ipoh and get thumbprint then after that you insert your thumbprint...
  7. T

That number is the branch's line. You gotta ask them to transfer to tukarhakmilik department then you can ask the officer in charge to check for you. I think if it's on the geran should be fine d. You can double check with them. I bought my new car using the normal procedures and sold my kancil...
  8. T

Oh if updated on grant then i think it's ok d. haha i said tomorrow yesterday bro, so means the new rule starts today. Yup. My buyer used a runner even he said runner also cannot settle after today. Both owners must be present. Yea those jpj branches at maju junction and shah alam. They can...
  9. T

Oh you already passed them? Did they update your name in the car grant? Anyways try calling them and check if you're the updated owner. try the maju junction office 03-26989572 or shah alam office 03-55669555 . It was easier for me to get through them than the other jpjs by phone.
  10. T

Starting tomorrow both new and old owners must be present at jpj to do ownership transfer via thumbprint. Don't think so the tm-ab form can be used anymore. Found out when i settled selling my kancil today.
  11. T

dark tinting

Every new year morning got mah. All despo to collect ang pao .
  12. T

Suprafan's lemon Kancil with a zillion problems

Haha k car domination soon ah.
  13. T

Idiot Drivers

gahahaha damn crack that one.
  14. T

SCAM Or NOT SCAM? Hard to differentiate?

Haha from Mudah ah bro? I got this few times when I sold my phones before. Only replied once and ignored it after that. Kept getting similar story lol. Pretty sure one of those conjob syndicates based in africa . Seen a documentary about the syndicates before.
  15. T

Best Fuel for Ordinary Cars (RON95)

shell gives me slightly better mileage than petron. ---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:46 PM ---------- why pump during colder weather and at newer stations ? am i missing some goodies?
  16. T

Kancil Noisy Engine

Thanks a lot bro. Appreciate your time for writing it in detail. :adore:
  17. T

Kancil Noisy Engine

Haha so dedicated ah. I guess I'll try going there too then. What's the name of the shop? Or is it the only car shop in that row?
  18. T

Top overhaul guide

Bro tumpang thread, can give the address of the workshop at Kepong? I wanna check out my car issue there too hehe.
  19. T

Kancil Noisy Engine

Thanks bro for the detailed direction and recommendation! Will keep that place in mind. Btw would you know any good shops nearby kepong? :)
  20. T

Kancil Noisy Engine

Aircond compressor eh? I barely use air cond in the car since it's slows the car down and recently the gas finished i think. Would it be noisy even if my aircond is not on? I guess i could try if it's nearby. Care to share where's the location? :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guy....i wanna fit turbo into my waja(a),wat should i do????wat engine should i change that can't burn my car???hav i nid 2 change 2 manual transmission???then if i fit can i run faster than a normal putra????coz my neighbour who hav 2 putra n every morning 8sumthing he sure VROOM his car 3 times~!!!it damn noisy n disturd me sleeping~!!!!:P
hehe....i'm dunno about modification...hope all the buddy here can help me a bitlah...thanks a lot ha.....n let me know the total amount that i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience