Search results

1. L

Toyota Celica VVTL-i engine for sale!!

still selling?
  2. L

best shops for ICE..

in KKlau, The Full Alpine system (1 HU(9847), 4 channel amp, pair of 2 way speakers and 12" sub) - cost(inc.installation) - RM5750 in CV Audio, (1 Alpine HU which is 9856, Rogers 4 channel amp, pair of Edent 2 way speakers, 1 Magnate Monoblock and 12" JL Audio Sub) - cost(inc. installation)...
  3. L

best shops for ICE..

in KKlau, The Full Alpine system (1 HU(9847), 4 channel amp, pair of 2 way speakers and 12" sub) - cost(inc.installation) - RM5750 in CV Audio, (1 Alpine HU which is 9856, Rogers 4 channel amp, pair of Edent 2 way speakers, 1 Magnate Monoblock and 12" JL Audio Sub) - cost(inc. installation)...
  4. best shops for ICE..

i am going to purchase ICE very soon....been to: - KK Lau - they won so many awards but they were just pushing a complete Alpine system and it was very expensive - CV Audio - they are just down the road but the service was excellent and i was offered additional monoblock for the same price...
  5. Vibration on Satria...

I just bought a Satria 1.3 SE, not even 1000km yet.....the problem is that every time the car is on idle, there is some vibration, not much but just slightly....is it normal, is it because of the exhaust system....exhaust got the nice vroom sound....help me..thanks..
  6. L

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

So, based on your comments, I can safely assure that e-manage is the better option but the most important matter is how you tune it right? So, all the cars modified with turbo's with all the meters in their dash board are using SAFC or E-manage or even other ECU's? Am i right? Now, for...
  7. L

Sub woofer question???

thx.... Thanks for all your feedbacks guys... Looks like got to sell the pair of 10"s and invest on a 15"....
  8. Sub woofer question???

Maybe lame but just want to clarify this..... Which is better two 10" woofers or one 15" woofer... More precise one, two 8" vs one 15"??? Why want two...car won't vibrate too much?? Ok, guys, flame me all you want.....DAMN...
  9. L

Fuel consumption for GTi???

thanks... Thanks for your feedbacks, sifu's......the owner of the GTi i wanna buy said his fc is about 450-500km city driving. Oh ya, he got turbo as well....
  10. V-kool tinting for Avanza....

My mom just recently purchased an Avanza and wanted to do V-kool tinting for it. My question is- - Is v-kool the best tinting in Malaysia? Other suggestions? - Where can I do it somewhere in Cheras/KL by authorised installers? - How much will it cost to so full tinting? Thanks for...
  11. L

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

Ok, so I can lower my boost using boost meter but not beyond what the wastegate can manage. Am I right? Another question, what meters do i need to monitor and manage my turbo? I dont want to unnecessarily increase my fuel consumption during normal city driving....i want the boost only when i...
  12. Tinting for Avaza.....

My mom just recently purchased an Avanza and wanted to do V-kool tinting for it. My question is- - Is v-kool the best tinting in Malaysia? Other suggestions? - Where can I do it somewhere in Cheras/KL by proper installers? - How much will it cost to so full tinting? Thanks for your...
  13. L

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

Help needed.... All ROBOT sifu's please help me.... I want to buy a GTi with ROBOT installed......Specs below..... - GTi March 2001 with MMC ECU - Mileage gonna reach 55k soon with service records - Using GSR turbo bolt on boosting around 0.7 - 0.8 bar. - GSR RS pistons, throttle...
  14. Fuel consumption for GTi???

I went to the Proton website and it claims that GTi fuel consumption is 6.6liter/100km. If my calculations are correct, that translates to a staggering 757 km for full tank(50liters)!!! Is it correct? If not what is the normal consumption for city driving? I also heard that...
  15. Advice on Gti buys.....

Is this GTi worth it??? Hi Gti enthusiasts, I need advice from you guys regarding a 2nd hand Gti I want to buy. I am thinking of buying a 2001 Gti with stock standards except:- Engine Mods: - Mitsu ECU With J5 Remapped For GSR - GSR Bolt On Turbo (Boosting @ 0.7 - 0.8Bar) - Metal...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need some help with my brakes. I want to disable the ABS to diagnose a problem, my local brake shop won't tell me how to do it because of insurance rules (I'm in Australia)
I have to figure out where the problem is, it seems no one here can help....since Proton left Australia some time ago, getting parts can be difficult.
Is there a relay under the bonnet that I can disable or remove for the purpose of the exercise, the fuse in the interior fuesbox also controls some other stuff so it has...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience