Search results

1. marsha1l_v6

Perdana v6 : Road to 300whp.... and beyond

not yet..hahaha...berbelah bagi, to be awd or not to be...haha waaa...i drive chill and slow je...cakap mcm i drive very fast...
  2. marsha1l_v6

Another update log: Q3 2020 final mod: officially changed everything except head and intake remain stock. Too many chipstone damage on Intercooler, hence update slightly bigger IC and banana. Let see how good tonnka banana is. so after those changes done, lenjan the car to check out all...
  3. marsha1l_v6

Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

but the torque you mention spot on with the graph...165.55 @ 19.88kg-m at 225 thats around 36% increase in hp while remain at same torque..your mech put his secret recipe during overhaul?
  4. marsha1l_v6

Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

Exhaust setup won't increase much... probably around 5% which is noticeable on paper je..peak torque/power remain about the same, probably response on the graph might be different Imo..Century acceleration time only useful at drag strip and traffic light/toll je for daily usage...overall...
  5. marsha1l_v6

Engine transplant to turbo engine..

Joki shy2 cat nak tekan pedal...:dancing2:
  6. marsha1l_v6

hahaha...crucial parts not in good condition, terus tukar for safety sake. thanks bro... gambar engine bay blh tkar dh kut :rofl::rofl:
  7. marsha1l_v6

Engine transplant to turbo engine..

Hi there Is it troublesome transplanting to a turbo engine? It depends, theres evo plonk in preve. First thing first and the most important step, find a workshop that can deliver this transplant job with good feedback from previous customer. But isn't this a very old engine? yes its old,doesnt...
  8. marsha1l_v6

16 or 19mm for Honda City gm6

ini pun 10k dy...hahaha
  9. marsha1l_v6

compared to 2nd gen vios, this city has firm suspension...hahah besides, assuming the car everything stock, better tyre is noticeable upgrade vs stock tyre.
  10. marsha1l_v6

try change new tyre first. i had same issue as yours with my city, change to cpc2 195/50...better at highspeed cruise..
  11. marsha1l_v6

Major service.. just need tlc for reliability... daily work horse/outstation
  12. marsha1l_v6

i thought with blue color...u want to put it on top of 3 diamond ..hahaha ____________________________________________________________________________________________ New update in changelog: every 3 time engine oil interval = change other fluid. this time with new tie rod end and superpro...
  13. marsha1l_v6

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

Plan something big for dragday? Anyway why meth inj...not ecu first?
  14. marsha1l_v6

Where to do chassis repair and strengthening in PJ/KL/Subang?

2nd pic very near to my house..hahaha...maybank area.. i can pm u a number if you are interested...but probably pay abit extra for body kosong wira seems better route imo.
  15. marsha1l_v6

Satria Gti model Brake mod

i think you can make do with 16"..iinm r32 stock wheel are 16"..300mm rotor would be nice for 16"
  16. marsha1l_v6

*cough* hybrid badge, shooting star logo *cough* belum sampai lagi...hahaha saw in fb, red honda fd spoiler being use to hang clothes...hahaha
  17. marsha1l_v6

i think thats lsm territory hahaha..doesnt look a sleeper car. can use as table top to eat maggi
  18. marsha1l_v6

Satria Gti model Brake mod

talking about mod, mcm2 boleh buat. Make sure you know what you want. Let me share abit on changing brake set. 1) what is your preferred hub pcd.? - my car comes with 4x114.3 pcd, but i convert it to 5x114.3 since theres many choice of rim available at that pcd. 2)what caliper/brake do...
  19. marsha1l_v6

Perdana is perdana brooo..hahaha..cant change the identity. Ppl know it. hahah every angle is perdana..haha..or eterna
  20. marsha1l_v6

Updates on build log: manage to secure old gem. evo1 gearbox with evo3 final and still awd. Evo 1 final evo 3 vGear Km/h per 1000 RPM Km/h @7500 RPM ---------------------------------------- 1 8.70 65 2 13.97 105 3 19.27...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu-sifu pls help me with this problem...
currently looking for hi-cam around 272 degree...
and currently using 4G93T camshaft...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience