Search results

1. A

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

hi guys, just bolt on my 4g92 sohc. now planning to change injector size. any suggestions?
  2. A

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

alright, i'll try to look for that turbo. but currently i have one td04. is it too lag for my 1.6 engine?
  3. A

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

thanks for the reply! i'm looking for td04. found one but the flange is diff, its triangular in shape. my manifold from gsr, flange is rectangular in shape. do i have to get a new manifold or can i custom made the flange to fit in the manifold? thanks again! yeap, i'm planning to boost around...
  4. A

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

hi all the sifus, i'm new here. planning to bolt on my 4g92 sohc with a td05-16g turbo from evo2. is it too big for the engine? at how much rpm will i start getting boost? thanksss alot

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/icnRMW6P9nc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Got a problem with pesky pedestrians taking their own sweet time to gracefully cross the road? Try this awesome train horn that will literally blow them across the road in no time. Just remember to keep the compressed air charged in buffer tank. External air pump required.

While this may be sweet revenge for some, The videos are intended as a joke. Please do not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience