Search results

1. N

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

what the best price for the meter?where is your location?you have phone number?
  2. N

Datsun 510 Talk.

Car sold.tq
  3. N

Buying a Lancer Evo?

how much the evo x sst?what spec?
  4. N

Datsun 510 Talk.

My 510 for sale.all bushing change to red PU.rear s14 disk brake.dash board mazda.rm5k.call 019708957x
  5. N

Datsun 510 Talk.

i have a sedan 510 sss for sale. RM 5000. .Front disk change to Silvia 2 port(not nissan 4 pot)all bushing change tu polyurathne.With reg card.Road legal.13inch deep dish old skool rim.Big brake servo. Pic only can be taken when i got home.Now i out station
  6. N

Pivot Speed Meter "V" Car Speed Pulse Setting Questions...

pivot speed meter setting is N-2 for RB
  7. N

Rays TE37!!!!!

Kete dah jual..nak letak kat mana ni?
  8. N

New Year's Eve TT

Bagus ni...nak join jugak..
  9. N

R32 was stolen!!

not again...kill those thief..
  10. N

FreakedOut

How about hantu raya to guard the car..:hmmmm:...just joking...
  11. N

Skyline Family Day BBQ

im in for the 4th of dec..if nothing came accross ---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:16 PM ---------- im in for the 4th of dec..if nothing came accross
  12. N

Datsun 510 Talk.

this thread so quite for long time already...what happen?
  13. N

See how this girl dealing with police

Re: Police Intimidation? should she follow the guy to police station.What is her right?Any one?
  14. N

Best Tuner for Haltech

why not try mzs bukit beruntung..good haltech tuner also...tune my friend car before.
  15. N

Raya Minum2

sad to hear that...i have the stock rb26 piston and rod.Good condition one.feel free to pm or call if interested.Good price for the members.:burnout: one of our friend also got into an incident that night...
  16. N

FS : Turbo Exhaust Housing Heat Shield!! T25 ~ TD04/05/06

item still available?very interested..what is ur contact number?
  17. N

who the best tuner for apexi power fc

MZS also tuned PFC ..but on the road tuning...more than one day need.
  18. N

Raya Minum2

add me in

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Not much of a DIY tutorial. I just mod a 4 spoke mitsu steering wheel that has a bigger brass horn contact by adding old brass contact from my 3 spoke lancer steering which got cracks and sunburn. Used some copper conductive tape to stick them together. I do guitar repairs and the copper tape are use for ground shielding of the guitar wiring cavity. Hence I have bits and pieces in my workshop.

Here's the photo.

The one sticking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience