Search results

1. G

B14 owner club!!

Anyone interested in Nissan B14 stuff? I scrapped my ride and have quite a number of stuff left over. Interested party, pls email me at [email protected], I send you the list of item to discuss. Thanks
  2. G

Microtech

Anyone interested in getting microtech LT8? Mine is Mt8 converted to LT8 with sticker to verify. Last time used on my Nissan B14. I be visiting joshua workshop on coming sat, if wan fast deal, pls drop me an email at [email protected] to arrange. Thanks
  3. G

Chop Shop sale..

fixxxer do you have SR16VE half cut or engine with ECU and wiring. If you do, can I have the price. Thanks
  4. G

lot of half cut with picture

frankieyap do you have any SR16VE half cut or engine with ECU and wiring? If you do, price for it? Thanks
  5. G

VR4 front twin pot & calipers

Do inform me during dec if you have stock, will bring up more cash and purchase from you by then. Thanks
  6. G

Microtech

Bro, if you happened to be interested in tuning microtech, I can intro another guy in singapore who can just as well or much better then joshua(for my ride in this case). If you interested I can intro you. At least the person in more responsible and his after service will not be this bad and...
  7. G

Microtech

Like to check with you, is your shop on the left hand side dealing with Rims? Did I happened to chat with you last time when my ride doing up at Joshua's shop? Mine is the Nissan ride. SMS him, bro, I been SMS him almost everyweek to ask him get back to me, a month plus till now from the day...
  8. G

Microtech

Sorry my mistake, I didnt' read clearly till i saw Daihatsu Mira reply. My microtech is MT8 convert to LT not MT4. Maybe i try to take a pic at the upgrade sticker and show u if you interested.
  9. G

Microtech

As till now I still waiting for him to get back to me, since there is no way to contact him, as you all know boss supper busy. Busy over a month till now still dont' even get back to me. Of coz, I wish an rational explanation from boss and have this issue cleared soon. Will keep this issue...
  10. G

Microtech

Bro, can be done, if you dont' believe, just come down and view my microtech. I have done it. Just link to PC and you will know it. View it and everything will explain.
  11. G

Microtech

Thanks bro, it will be great if you could do let him know about the issue. I believe, no one want matter to turn out bad. It will be best if he could just spend a bit of the time to sort out or explain about the issue. I believe in long run this will benefit everyone. Cause boss is in service...
  12. G

Microtech

One thing i just realise, mind i check with you, where are you from? Are you from indonesia?
  13. G

Microtech

I agree what you mention. When got problem he alway like busy or just say no problem, I supper regret didnt' check my car properly before taking over, cause that day I got to reach workplace at 5am for meeting, hence it's very rush, just ask him got do this or not, he still dare got do up my...
  14. G

Microtech

Yup that my car alright. I also thought my car is fully done up to what I expect and what he promise. He make it only so call drivable, and since he couldn't install the microtech, i using stock ECU to run all the way to me. All the problem I mention in pervious mail is listed there, I have...
  15. G

Microtech

Phat7 dont' have apologise for that, it's not your fault. I do have intention to go down to his shop to settle face to face on this issue. Problem is my Schedule will be very tight till nov or dec. Travelling up to KL from singapore now is a headache do to heavy workload. Hence my only choice is...
  16. G

Microtech

Bro, no worries, I do trust you on that. Just that I understand some may think, we just saying bad words on the boss and our words are in doubt. Anyway, hope boss will come out to sort out these issue properly and not keep finding excuse to cover another excuse, cause I have enough of that.
  17. G

Microtech

HI phat7, so how is your issue now. Is your problem sort out with boss already. Did you manage to see him?
  18. G

Microtech

I been waiting for boss reply till now, the last reply was only 3 week ago, where he mention he will read the mail and get back to me, later he reply me he busy and didn't have time to read me. From then, lost, no new, no nothing. I have taken pic from my car and email him and show him all...
  19. G

Microtech

Bro, all piping is already done up only fit up. The only pipe that is to alter will be the down pipe to the exhaust. cause the end fitting does not fit well. Anyway, if you were me how do you feel. I driving a nissan B14, and have call them early and made an appointment on one of the...
  20. G

Microtech

Guys, since I had been waiting for a reply from boss till now and didn’t get a fair explanation from him, I like to hear from you guy what do you think and what will you do if you were me. Firstly, like to know, how much would you pay for installation of a bolt on turbo, with accessories, like...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BEWARE IF YOU PLANNING TO GET A PERFORMANCE CAR FROM JB. The story starts...A week before Chinese New Year I've viewed a car, Nissan Skyline R30 hatchback, year 1984 in JB, very rare model with turbo S15 engine . After view the condition of the car and test drive (just sit beside), I've decided to buy the car and pay the deposit. I have asked the seller to do the arrangement to change the ownership and do the endorsement for the new engine that he has changed.

After waited for nearly 1.5...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience