Search results

1. J

Professional shots for sport cars in KL

wow nice cars and shots. how much do you charge mr ahdal? do pm me thanks.
  2. J

b16a vtec function??

get the vtec controller, set it to 9999 rpm. no need vtec. no need high cam. more fuel saving. more money for other things :)
  3. J

B16A price

engine registration and legalities :)
  4. J

EG9 headlamp bulb replacement...

akuma, actually u have to scout the accessory shops when ure free. either its from raybrig or polarg if ure lucky they'll bring h4h. i just recalled my bro is using raybrig h4h. not cheap tho. but then again, give LHS a call. it could be a lot cheaper for a replacement bulb.
  5. J

How to differentiate ek9 spring from other ek/ej spring..

honda should just stamp the spring rates on the springs to make life easier :)
  6. J

shawn, what abt the civic ek and the ej models?
  7. J

superbikes vs fast cars,wanna know the result?

let it roll, when it comes to this versus or comparison issues, the honda team can hit 30 pages..ahahahha.....veli sensitip..sure got reply one...die die must answer.ahahahha
  8. J

How to differentiate ek9 spring from other ek/ej spring..

it should look like this for the ek9 ohliginal shocks and springs http://www.avantech.com.my/catalog/images/ek9-absorber-c2.JPG
  9. J

superbikes vs fast cars,wanna know the result?

post it up on youtube.
  10. J

as far as i can recall, 92-95 original eg9 ferio uses H4 bulbs. well the cheaper way to brighten it is just to add some small spotlights on the bumper, that is if your original EG9 doest not come with the optional bumper lights.
  11. J

B series TPS

Anyone know where to get brand new ones not halfcut shop ones? try LHS jalan ipoh. u can google the add. Another question is if i get a brand new aftermarket throttle body that doesnt come with a TPS do i use back my old one? have to use back your old one.
  12. J

H22A vtec engage sound

these days skunk2 aftermarket cams are affordable. and i believe they do have for the h22a. unlike the juns, expensive yet limited. that should burst some aggressive sound from the engine, if that is what ure looking for.
  13. J

K20a Q&a

yeah its around 350. he lost in the castrol top shop challenge. the winner among all was AMS if you read the latest 2009 superstreet. good videos of bisi : http://www.syntectopshopchallenge.com/superstreet-engine-videos/index.html
  14. J

K20a Q&a

aisey fobs, do lah own search....3000bhp still asking newbie question ah? hehehehehe im not keen on the power comparison, im just facinated with the k-series technology and design. but i do have respect for bisimoto f22(2.4) honda insight. but that one kenot drive around with air con...
  15. J

How to improve low end speed?

maybe u can advertise in mudah.com.my like the rest did. i saw an auto b16a selling for rm5xxx. u can try that for a start. if not u need to contact the local tuners and mechanics see if they are interested.
  16. J

How to improve low end speed?

best way is to get a manual halfcut. u get everything.
  17. J

K20a Q&a

it would have been hot if there are many mods being done on a ep3s or a dc5s. not many k-series owners are willing to bolt a k24 block or fit a twm itbs daily driven. most of them are previous owners from the b-series and also the expensive price of modification on the k-series will not attract...
  18. J

CEL show code 17 n 36... how to fix?

since ure in pulau pinang..why dont u scout at your own district or nearby states to be able to get better discounts and save transportation cost? try here : http://www.avantech.com.my/catalog/ http://www.munleeauto.com/
  19. J

Sourcing for Rubber Moulding Strips for CRX Del Sol

Lin Hup Seng Auto Parts Sdn Bhd. 764, Jalan Ipoh, Batu 4 1/2, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 51200 Tel/Hp : 0362575800,0362512180 Fax : 0362510548
  20. J

To All Hondarian in Malaysia [MUST READ!!]

so i guessed im not the only guy that buys the same magazine twice. hee hee

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

fark.. they broke into my car again! arghh!
this is the second time they suceeded.. same time, same wheather.. same place in front my house... 6am with slight drizzles.
amazing how they managed to smash my window without any sound!..
and again my player is gone (eventho i took out the detachable front panel)

i managed to catch a glimpse of them and wanted to give chase... but as i got out they threw the garbage bin and tiles at me and they fled! damn assh*les..
4 of them on 2 bikes...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience