Search results

1. E

logitech G27 home custom cockpit ( picture inside)

Dear sir, I'm interested to do the same cockpit as yours. You dont mind to give me all the measurements pls? Thanks alot sir! :)
  2. E

Featured: Razor sharp GTI - Revozport Golf 6 by Exotic Mods

nice gti! and now the car is already in kuching sarawak. :)
  3. E

Sarawak Corners

LanEvo, u sell off ur 7 and buy mine lo...hahaha.. E3, actually wanan sell off and buy RC car..lolz Calling all members! anyone interested in playin RC drift car? m just start to play, looking for kakis! ahahhaha.. just in case u guys wanna look at the car, go to...
  4. E

Mini TT in Kuching

hahaha..yalor... better change to other stickers....any comments?
  5. E

Mini TT in Kuching

ggggrrrr.....so many cars with ralliart stickers ah?? then better take it off after cny lo....
  6. E

Sarawak Corners

hahaha, guys pls bid my car! reasonable price i will sell! lolz ....hahahaha.. then get somethin faster..hahah
  7. E

ZTH Miri Members

guys, any tt picture available for me to see? hehehe.. seems tat miri got alot of nice cars! ..if u guys wanna see our tt in kch, u can go to mloc club there and find mini tt in kuching :) glad to see u guys are more active than kch :)
  8. E

ZTH Miri Members

hi guys, members from kch just to say hi! hehe.. frequent traveller to miri too! hehe...
  9. E

Sarawak Corners

hahahaa, u interested then i sell to u lo...nolar... just askin the price. if the price is good then probably will consider bout it. Lazy to maintain the car anymore..lolz everyday the car stay at home only, so kolien man! rather to get a multi purpose car tat can be driven everyday..lolz
  10. E

Sarawak Corners

hey guys, so long no hear from u ppl, eh just wonderin now how much does a 2nd hand E9 cost huh?? any ideas?
  11. E

Mini TT in Kuching

nick2, i suppose ksp power, n1, amoil all selling those kind of prices right?? their price is more or less the same..
  12. E

Mini TT in Kuching

guys, if m not mistaken, defi package 3 piece gauges together with controller less than 2 k man.. no woriees! :)
  13. E

WTA: cf hood

slj, it is varis.... saw the hood b4 in sg.. :)
  14. E

Sarawak Corners

3000gt, haha,not every night go tiong la,once in a while only bro. pmed u already bro. :)
  15. E

Evo IX

s9, haha,yalo ,if I can use then maybe get from him half price lo
  16. E

Evo IX

S9, my fren took it out from the car and gonna let me try his twin power cos his car pasang will jerk,then we send back to n1 he say the thing is ok,so gonna let me try see whether my car will jerk or Not.hehe.
  17. E

Sarawak Corners

3000gt, haha,sory for the sensitive thingy ya. was with your sis at zen last night ,no ppl even though it was ladies night . hehe. somemore me no more single already ,can see only.haha. lanevo, if u find any of those are sui then u add ya.haha.cheers
  18. E

Evo IX

s9, my side got e9 using hks intercooled piping,which is damn good,really feel the difference lo. together with twin power,u feel whole lot difference.:)
  19. E

Sarawak Corners

Lanevo, added already..hehehehe.. publish in public good, then chicks will add u up ma...
  20. E

Mini TT in Kuching

slj, hahahhaa.....BOLUI! :P one evo is enuf.....kekeke..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One thing most drivers know is that the most expensive part of your car apart from the the engine will always be the transmission - even more so with automatics. With manuals costing anything from RM900 and automatics reaching the thousands, it only makes sense that we should do whatever it takes to ensure it never breaks down.

Imagine you're holding two small tennis balls. You can happily carry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience