Search results

1. My LMST diary | past, present & future | 2007 to 202x

#Intro Just want a space to write & record something for my car. Wanted a space that less crowded, less 'pasar malam' then the so call social media platform. I am kind of an old school person, registered as member in ZTH back in 2005, without having a car. I am really appreciate and amazed of...
  2. Honda civic fd2 face lift rim 17"

Honda civic fd2 face-lift rim 17" Pcd 5x114.3 7jj 9/10 have abit scratch refer pic No Dent plug and play any car with 5x114.3 lug price : 650 nego Kl/selangor Please direct watsapp / call : 0162802210 weng
  3. RB26

What is the price range of top overhaul 4G13?

Hi Sifu all, normally what is the price of top overhauling an 4G13, and what is the price of just doing valve seal repalcement? which one recommended? Is top overhaul include piston ring? thanks in advance...
  4. Raytech Puchong, Bad Experience - RESOLVED

Bad tinting experiance today at Raytech Tinting puchong. Dont know what they did and causing my brake light faulty. Didnt press the brake but the light keep ON. ask them what happen Tai Chi me to check with Kia SC because my brake switch got problem. Not their fault. No choice I have to...
  5. 2011 Myvi Ezi Auto Full Spec (1.3)

2011 Myvi Ezi Automatic Full Spec, 1 lady owner(my wife), 2 Airbags, ABS+Brake assists, original CD player with usb,original 14" rim area:KL/Selayang Full service at perodua with service & catelogue booklet,all original part, engine condition excellent
  6. Preve having problem uphill over 30% gradient?

There, is this story of a Preve owner having problem going uphill @ kuala lumpur Tian Hou Gong temple uphill road. What exciting is after complaining to proton, there is this report: if you undertsand chinese: http://cforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=vi...page%3D1&page=1 * Owner car...
  7. Mitsubishi Colt / Mirage 1.6 Turbo 4G32T

Just want to know if anyone owning or selling this rare car...tqvm
  8. Go-kart kaki

Any go-kart kaki here? would gathering some new friends and enjoy the race together....:)
  9. How to you prevent buying an "Fake" engine oil?

What is the brand do you think most will be using as a fake engine oil? Where do you normally buy your engine oil? Please share your opionion :) Below are some news of fake oil (Sorry news are in chinese) ■ 陈进松(左一)展示劣等润滑油从铝珍倒入名牌润滑油出售。在场者左二起依祖汀、副执法主任阿斯旺阿立芬及阿斯旺依斯迈。 translate : Showing the bad...
  10. Sepang night fever T1 accident

Went to night fever yesterday and manage to shot the scene MRVD5-pWtnY
  11. DIY - remove center console & diagnostics noise (for Saga LMST)

As for who driving Proton Saga LMST, the dashboard build up quality is equally low, few years you will notice a lot "mouse" noise from dashboard. From what I observed the serious noise are from center console. So here i will open it and doing some sound proof. (1) - Remove the cd player & coin...
  12. Another GTR bites the dust. Foreigner car jockey crashes on Jalan Ampang

Another GTR crashes on Jalan Ampang. This time, it's said to be a Bangladeshi car jockey who probably thought the GTR's really fail proof. Sad to say, it's not exactly dummy...
  13. Another GTR crashed

Just read the topic at Chinese.cari.com.my forum, happen at Jalan Ampang. According to thread poster was a bangla from jokey parking accidently crashed the car. Photo coutesy of Alexanderng16 from cari, full news & photos...
  14. Installing Water Temp gauge

Hi fellow ZTHian, i have currently bought a water temp meter, but no idea on the wiring part,hope sifu can show me some guide: I have the sensor install and go thru firewall red, black, white n yellow wire have check the under neadth of the dashboard, not sure how to tarik the...
  15. Sepang trackday, 20th December photos

Shot of the day: Was a cloudy day Nice cars around the pit cars in action, blurrish image as wrong setting use :( Here's come the rain Cars in action, blur images as wrong setting use :( And finally the bad luck of the day...
  16. [want to ask] local brand hi-low adjustable kits

i am currently using Wings, but i know most of the other brand like D2, sustec bla bla are OEM from same manufacturer, here want to ask, when we adjusting the height of the suspension ( not soft hard type, only hi-low) , is it will affect the spring rate? because i know there are 2 way of...
  17. Any recomemended half cut shop in PJ/Puchong?

i am looking some used japan rim.......coz want to find 114.3 4 holes rims..any half cut shop got more rim choices can recommend? Thx...:)
  18. Problem Of Changing Sport Rim For Iswara (extra "nuts" on front wheel)

Hi all frens.... When i changing 8 hole sport rim, the spacer said need to be added due to the nut on the center hub that block the sport rim hole position. BUt the problem is when driving to high speed, (120-130kmh) vibration from front wheel is obvious!) I go and do balancing but no...
  19. double clutching??

did anybody using double clutching technique in autocross race..? may be in some 180degree turn?
  20. Mugen Civic 2006

cool......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We travel our way to Penang Island for this sweet ride over the weekend. Brand new and fresh from the oven, the owner couldn't wait to get it fully protected. Unfortunately, the surface condition was not as "New" as he expected. Read on and find out how bad it is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience