Search results

1. K

Machine shop / custom made parts / engineering works

Wah lau wei!! So radical mod job you have up there. Mine is straight forward conversion, Sorento with 1jz-vvti, hat's off to your Bro's mech. Can you pm me the rough figure for those mountings. Thanks Bro.
  2. K

G spray work-custom bodywork

Nicely done Bro, is the shop still operating? Plan to pay a visit this Saturday.
  3. K

Yes Bro, did it with other mech, but shody job, anyway it has been endorsed already. .but can feel slight vibration, can you quote me the price for those mountings..thinking of changing it to a proper one, mine is 3 units of mounting (4x4). Thanks in advance Bro..
  4. K

Hi Bro, newbie here, do you do adapter for engine's mounting (like engine's mounting adapter when you changed the engine)? 1jz-gte vvti..
  5. K

[WTS] Bosch Disc Rotors

what about Kia Sorento 2004-2009, do you have that as well?
  6. K

1JZ-GTE Fuel Consumption

But Bro, I think it's also depends to wat type of body you fit in 1jz, mine is 4x4 , heavy, worst fuel consumption, 1jz vvti full tank of 65 lit can only go like 260km..very bad.. any suggestions to reduce, stock standard engine, except 2.5" piping.
  7. K

JZ users thread (1JZ, 1.5JZ, 2JZ)

Thanks Bro, will Google it..appreciate.
  8. K

Yeah.. or maybe we can start a list of workshops that 'knows' this engine.. especially in KL or Selangor area. I really need a reliable mech now...
  9. K

Thanks Bro Storm LCC for your comment. So what measures so far you have taken. How about your ride condition right now. Is it still driveable.? In my case I drove to Cherating from K.L with that problem. It was not fun at all when the time you have to slow your car, it will shudder like those...
  10. K

Hi to all jz sifus here. Just need to know if our sifus here willing to hep me out from this problem. My problem starts around 6 months ago and here is my story. I decided to convert my car's engine to the infamous 1jz- gte vvti taken from chaser half cut which I did. Everything seems to be...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm posting on behalf of Rhys. His car was broken into just this morning at 5:00 am. His car was parked inside his house compound.4 Malay guys with full face helmet, wearing jackets and with white gloves smashed his driver side door and took all his Defis & Link Control and SAFC. Those bastard even pop the hood and took the water temp sensor. Luckily his SSQV is still intact. Rhys, watch the whole process in front of his eyes. He shouted at them but them threaten him by hitting metal rod on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience