Search results

1. R

Zth hq tt

I just went last night to Blackhowling's KTV joint in old town pj called starkiss. I propose we have TT there. those ppl who dont know what StarKiss means you are too young. hahahaha. Blackhowling....Linda kept asking for you. Say why you only tip RM8 only
  2. R

Project Z Week 23: Spare Z31 Chassis

Wow.....I was highlighted on this thread, and I"m still amazed that there are people who donate on the basis of trust. Using ZTH to solicit public funds sounds like a really good plan, but why aim for RM20k, when you can get more? And when/if the project fails to materiliase, there's no T&C...
  3. R

How did this guy get JPJ approval?

when the enzo owner saw them moving his car, he came out rushing asking them whats going on. the jockey tiu'd him and said, 'u're car widebody ar? u're car standard,pls go main jauh-jauh.' then they parked it under some tree far away. :shocked: then the supra owner pointed to the enzo owner n...
  4. R

How did this guy get JPJ approval?

wah this car very wide laaa.....thumbs up to the owner. very nice car!!!! that day i saw this car jockey parking at starhill. there was one free space in front of hotel between one lamboghini murciealago and ferrari enzo.but becoz this car so wide, they had to move the ferrari to somewhere...
  5. R

[WTS] P Wira 1.6XLi, Converted to Evo1 - JPJ Approved

hahaah....ask you do flying stunt again ar? aiyoooo.....u too famous dy la.....bad new brown cannot be forgotten :D yala...long time never yumcha. want to see if u got 10 kids yet :D :D
  6. R

i wanna follow u mar....126 Geng.....can tapau 6 chicks per car...
  7. R

stanley...sorry no pics coz my camera not with me right now. but if u're in pj/kl area, then maybe u can see it in person.
  8. R

miton....ahahaha. i looking for bad news brown car la....btw, i heard u trying to do Flying car stunt all....when la we go yumcha???
  9. [WTS] P Wira 1.6XLi, Converted to Evo1 - JPJ Approved

sold!!! pls close thread. thank you
  10. R

dump ass DBKL....!!

i like the pussy cats that imported one...i think they come from China one....very nice pets. bushy too!!! blackie is my hero.......always bring me pussycats.... :D :D
  11. R

may god help the used car dealers....

for you sure ok. 4 'tottle' king, and hamsap rider. hehehe.
  12. R

damn the rempits!

i jsut got back from US. the road laws there lagi keng. some states they have the no fault law. meaning that everyone involved in accident is liable. eg, if u park ur car in parking bay, and go makan, then some sakai come back. everyone at fault!! dun care what excuse, what problem. all kena...
  13. R

may god help the used car dealers....

maybe the govt thinking of the environment. like say china/india 20 yeras ago. 99% of populations ride bicycles or walk. to increase semangat 'muhibbah', they want to us to ride bus/trains like india/china style. meaning overflowing from the sides/on top of roof. so that while we 'hang out', we...
  14. R

info needed : matching supra gearbox to evo engine.

ahahah....bbd24 now my dog using to sleep at night la. raining everyday.:regular_smile: so hows the supersaga? t78 ar now? ushh..
  15. R

arsenal...not easy to match g/box n rear diff. if wrongly match, then no power. best if u get one full set from engine to rear diff. meaning if u choose sr20, then get full set. if rotary, then get full set. but lots of work to fit all in, plus machine the shaft. instead of 4g63, y dun u...
  16. R

arsenal...not easy to match g/box n rear diff. if wrongly match, then no power. best if u get one full set from engine to rear diff. meaning if u choose sr20, then get full set. if rotary, then get full set. but lots of work to fit all in, plus machine the shaft. instead of 4g63, y dun u get...
  17. R

mitton kor kor....y dun u sell him ur AMG 7 speed gerabox which u used for the evo8 engine in u'r rwd saga. that day in ur house i saw one spare gearbox lying on the floor behind the jacuzzi. must help help mar...:cyclops::regular_smile:
  18. R

Boost Cut Questionaires

u can go to jinkl house. belakang his rumah got one big workshop. while u wait for the chip to be installed, he got jacuzzi with spa n some hot girls for u to relax. right or not jin? :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SPECIAL VISITOR AT F1 TEAM TESTING IN SEPANG.

The first ever Official Formula One Team Testing blazed through Sepang F1 Circuit today with more than 1,000 fans taking opportunity from the free entry and fine weather to enjoy the thrills and excitement of motor racing including a special 18-year old fan from Petaling Jaya.

Disabled since...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience