Search results

1. L

Wanted to ask :- Silicon wipers

cannondale: Agree wif you..will get stolen by cheapskates !! Anybody here tried before the CHEAP but not for cheapskate silicon wipers ? Claim to be silicon and it is sold in refill only... Effect ? Same ?
  2. L

Skyline Club in "Evolusi KL Drift" movie

the trailer for this movie is out edy lar...saw it at the cinema during pirates of the carribean 3 that time...Tengku Djan's R3 Waja also inside.
  3. L

Is it just me who's getting dents in parking?

Totally agree with you john smith !! Those ppl buying that car will be aunties and chicks. Most of the opt for small cars ! These are the peoples that don't give a damn about cars. With the round body and soft shell Wira, Wira owners are the victims !
  4. L

Japz Rims vs Taiwan Rims Durability. Comments plz!

Proton ori rims use which type ??
  5. L

Wiper not smooth..

Boon..that amourall windscreen resovoiur addictive is actually an addictive which u add into ur tangki or a liquid detergen washer? Anyway, i think the windscreen polisher is what i need now... where did u get that soft99 product? couldn't find it...
  6. L

Wiper not smooth..

Ooh...yea. I got it. But that's not the problem here, the problem is the squeeking sound still there after replacing a new set of wipers.
  7. L

Wiper not smooth..

U said the steel bar that holds the wiper bengkok, so by replacing new sets of wiper also doesnt have any effect since its the steel bar that causes the problem. Rite? im a lil confuse here.
  8. L

Wiper not smooth..

Hey...same brand with the claybar from eunos ? Windscreen polisher..never heard of that. Got any side effect like rain-x ar?
  9. L

Wiper not smooth..

Boon, Prodigy .. basically rain-x not a good solution yea. have side effect..unless u apply it everytime u wash your car. Tak boleh lar.. haha.
  10. L

Wiper not smooth..

Alrite...i will try it. but my car is not that old...2 years old only. ;> Thanks! anyway, i think of a way suddenly, u can just flip up your wiper (not touching the windscreen la) and try to switch it on. U can hear if it is that squeeky sound coming from that old nuts. Rite ?
  11. L

Wiper not smooth..

Bravia, i don think the sounds cause by the nuts lar. Is the wiper-windscreen sound. Not the old nuts.
  12. L

Wiper not smooth..

Yakuza - What are the two things u mentioned? ISnt it just clip it to the steel bar? what else to put ? Prodigy - Thanks for the info. I'll have to think twice applying rain-x then. I think i really should try using lemon.
  13. L

Wiper not smooth..

Does that really help?? I think i have heard that too...never try it tho. But then using newspaper to wipe it , doesnt that make it more un-smooth? Its like cleaning it real clean, a clean glass is not smooth eh.
  14. L

Wiper not smooth..

Yup, not a good solution i agree. I had tried using car wash to wash it, try using some dish washer and wash it also (Someone told me that it works). but hell, to no avail. still the same...
  15. L

Wiper not smooth..

My wiper doesnt swipe that smooth even though i changed a whole new set a month ago. Before i change it, it swipe like..grr grr grr...sound. So i changed, and the problem still persists. Any idea what's wrong with that? I try to feel the windscreen with my hand, indeed the glass is not...
  16. L

underpowered Wira 1.5GL(A)

All wira 1.5 GL (A) or 1.5 GLi (A) are underpowered! Fuel consumption is high too. High revs at high speed, thanks to the ancient gearbox which have 3speed.
  17. L

Petrol Price Go Up Tommolo!!!

Sure most of them tekan minyak like chicken shit only lar...if ur income is not that much how are u gonna afford the fuel hike. There goes to the price hike in everything...as previously stated, electric tariff gonna increase soon and i believe it would, and vry soon. C'mon guys, do u...
  18. L

U really has a sense of humour!! Haha...we want u back DR. M !!
  19. L

Can anyone seriously confirm that the price really has increased ? Or another stupid rumour ??
  20. L

After midnight still ppl flock to the petrol station to pump. I thought immediately after 12 they auto change the rate? So is there really an increase? Seriously 30cents is too too much!! 3cents ok lar! WTH! Few days ago gov jz stated that ppl are smuggling diesels out of the country,which...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanna get a set of HID but was confused as there's man types.. im clear about the 45k watts and stuff ask da higher watt it is da brighter it is. but da onli think i dono is H3 H4 and other H1 H2 all those.. can anyone tell me more on these?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience