Search results

1. E

Perdana Oil Temp Guage for AT Gearbox

Hey danz i see in google they say cucuk at the ATF oil pan and if cucuk on the return line the sensor adaptor usually they sell outside is very big in diameter for the ATF hose
  2. E

Exhaust mod on perdana v6

How do u know when the stock muffler kong dy ?
  3. Perdana Oil Temp Guage for AT Gearbox

Hi all can i ask anyone ever install a oil temp for ATF ?
  4. E

Cleaning Intake Manifold and EGR

Did the cleaning yesterday using those the car wash shop chemical. Apparently it works marvelously on aluminium n plastic. Worth begging the 'ane' to sell me the chemical. On the dismantling event found out that my EGR hose spoilt which i quoted around 1k plus just for the hose. Haih .... Have...
  5. E

Is the liquid red ?
  6. E

Petrol !!!! Might work wanna try this week end !!!!
  7. E

U tried the product before ? coz what am i dealing with is not the normal carbon .... its the carbon that bulids up for thousands of years even carb cleaner also cannot remove it
  8. Cleaning Intake Manifold and EGR

Hey I'm planning to dismantle the EGR and the Manifold of my Perdana v6 to clean it. But I have been looking for chemicals to wash off the carbon deposit ... Still couldn't find it !!! Anyone with one recommendation ? Some ppl even propose me to just seal off the EGR !!! ??? Any...
  9. E

Super Pro or product alike

wah like that very in dilemma .... dunno to "on" the PU anot
  10. E

hex ... your is perdana ?
  11. E

double vanos vs vtec

all i know is VTEC is oil operated and VANOS is chain operated ... pls correct me if i'm wrong .... i think VTEC is more powerful becos i try b18c the feeling is near comparable to a 325i
  12. E

YYC can PM me his number ? i need someone to help me do also !!!
  13. E

madman : sorry noob here ... the custom bushing means they custom your bushing following your preference(softness) ? YYC: A lot longer or just longer only ? hahahaha how much and where u did ?
  14. E

okok thanks bro danz ....
  15. E

issit ??? !!! shicks .... my ride the front arm (straight) always kacau la ... so easily spoilt one !!! i thought of SuperPro ... more durable
  16. E

where i can get superpro danz ? any review ?
  17. Super Pro or product alike

I have been hearing much about this bushes available in market but all comment is from 3rd party mouth, some say very stiff some say ok some say very durable some say not worth it Anyone used or with Super Pro PU bushes now or anything alike ? mind to share ?
  18. E

lower arm+steereng rack+drive shaft+workman ship for proton perdana

hi just asking where can i get Super Pro bushes ? any review ?