Search results

1. desmond0318

loss power like running 3 cylinder

Is better than guessing desperately end up engine rebuilt, don't worry obd2 available at most workshop these days.
  2. desmond0318

Standard rims are BORING

no matter what rim, make sure it's tough enough to combat with malaysia's porthole :banghead:
  3. desmond0318

Proton Error code help please

Jumbuck's using svdo 4g15p, how you manage to get a VW throttle body that able to attach throttle cable? Just like old days mod satria gti 4g93p throttle body into 4g15p system, might be the ecu doesn't match with your current throttle body.
  4. desmond0318

loss power like running 3 cylinder

I smells o2 sensor smoking.. Since check engine light is on, the most ideal way is to poke computer :nurse:
  5. desmond0318

Benefit to replace bonnet with Carbon Fiber

Advantage: Carbon hood is alot lighter than stock, better apex reduce understeer for tracks. Disadvantage: Easily crack with a small rock dropped above 10ft from the hood.
  6. desmond0318

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

yea, don't use metal mesh, can't filter dust at all have to clean the throttle body around 1-3 weeks to keep performance optimum..
  7. desmond0318

haha drill hole and lock nut only ma.. ur bro mod on maf sensor, as i know mmc dosen't produce maf sensor for car below 1500cc those day, they use map sensor.
  8. desmond0318

Best Fuel for Ordinary Cars (RON95)

It happens to me twice with different car, after pumping my fuel pump dies.. So im obviously agree with u bro.. Now i just pump at the station that i always go, without taking risk on stranger's station, have no idea with their history, heard that some station leaks water into their tank when is...
  9. desmond0318

airbox for the air filter same but air hose different, vdo had a IAT sensor, proton called that surge tank sensor:hmmmm:
  10. desmond0318

Myvi 1.3 SE lagi best improvement

agree with bro vr2, saw alot myvi with 185/60/14 which is not stock tyre size..
  11. desmond0318

Kancil Noisy Engine

The noise sounds like pulley loosen or some belt not tighten enough.. There is no such noise before you change the alternator? Alternator is recond set?
  12. desmond0318

Myvi 1.3 SE lagi best improvement

Rim size upgrade means fuel effecient downgrade you decide, i think rm700 can't get 'real' alloy rims. If the body roll at high speed corner wasn't that serious to cause you feel travel sick, just leave the suspension alone. Is the matter of time and you will get use to it.
  13. desmond0318

original EG6 chasis

if bodypart like bumper and fender is consider as 'chasis' that you mention, yes eg6 have a wider fender and some detail differents with the bumper and headlights compare with eg3 and eg4.
  14. desmond0318

Aircond compressor kicks in making the car extremely heavy

I add FICD somehow is easier to drive, no compressor kick in like brake in.. but idling higher abit.. Yea, agree with air con service, since is still cool better don't bother until it fails. With engine shut down, can turn the compressor clutch means nothing jam or stressing inside. It...
  15. desmond0318

Bro, auto or manual 1 ? It's manual 1, i though auto don't really felt that kick in like a brake in because of their gear ratio. Compressor consider ok no stress twisting it with 1 finger, looking around to service compressor at least having the compressor oil change.. But no workshop do...
  16. desmond0318

really dunno how to fix it, or like some 4x4 need 2 alternators? :biggrin:
  17. desmond0318

yea i agree, really don't dare to touch later alot kacau.. ---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:27 PM ---------- Yes i have grounding.. just now checked voltage at battery and alternator as well, no voltage lost :( seems like ficd...
  18. desmond0318

Felt hard to get out from juntion and roundabout with aircond on, not sure how much load when the compressor kicks in.. Why i test like this is because when i driving at 1st and 2nd gear, the compressor kicks in and feel like a slightly touch on brake ---------- Post added at 10:36 AM...
  19. desmond0318

Proton 4g13 Power Steering Weird Sound During Turning

what sound u're mentioning? Check steering bush, boot, tie rod end and driveshaft, worse goes to steering rack :biggrin:
  20. desmond0318

maybe, cause i never service aircond system for 4 years d..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Is there anyone know can we change the stock 4G93 turbo thermostate to
a cooler thermostate? Which theoritically I think will have a cooler engine
(but not too low for engine to run normal)

In KL place? Phone?

Thanks
Willow
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience