Search results

1. F

DIY Honda ECU Repairs- P30 P08 P27

I see there has been no post in awhile I hope there is still help available. I have 3 ECUs I have never been able to fix 1. I have a P28 with a 1720 main board in it that Q31 went bad on. The middle pad (top and bottom) on Q31 was damaged so I repaired the trace from the bottom pad to the ECU...
  2. F

So while attempting to repair my ECU I broke the solder pad off the bottom side of negative side of the main board at C14 (the main 35v 220uf cap). The top solder pad of the ECU is still intact just the bottom pulled off. I realize it seems to be a main ground but running a lead from the...
  3. F

I replaced all the caps, same issue. Do you know where I can get that transistor from?
  4. F

It is connected to a the spot D1 which is blank, the lead goes from there up one space to C4, is this correct?
  5. F

Code 4 CKP sensor. Car is good, tested with known good ECU Q31 was burnt out due to harness being plugged up incorrectly. Replaced with D2178 transistor. Now getting code 4 once car is cranked
  6. F

removing the corrosion fixed it, thank you.
  7. F

I just got the part in, however the picture you showed me of Q37 is not from my ECU or even one with the same board. Q37 is not a 2240 transistor. Did you mean Q38 on the 1980 board? I will check and retouch some solder joints
  8. F

Thank you for your help. Will either of these work? 10pair 2SA970 2SC2240 A970 C2240 Transistor | eBay Digikit.ca :: Components :: Transistors :: Transistor C2240, Pack of 2
  9. F

C15, C19, and C21 were all replaced with P5549-ND from digikey, i found that on PGMFI awhile ago and ordered the set. I did not think this would be the cause of code 14 though. My multimeter beeps on the negative leads of all those capacitors.
  10. F

thanks, i tried this as well and still code 14
  11. F

thank you for your suggestion. I just switched out all of the caps and it still gives a code 14
  12. F

This ECU has a code 14, I swap the ECU and I am fine, there seems to be some water damage around the board but a lot of the transistors are hard to find. I looked at your schematic earlier and noticed Q45 is part of the IACV components, it does not look bad. Can you tell me if any of the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Guia Circuit plays host to the legendary Macau GP. A location that some say is much more daunting than the already very intimidating Monaco street circuit. It's tight corners, steel barriers and no run off areas whatsoever provide for some great racing and one that separates the legends from the men and the men from the boys. It is also the only street race event that features both cars and bike races.

Many...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience