Search results

1. looking for 4g13 carb 2step setup.

hey everyone, i just wanna asking if any chance to do a fake 2 step setup in 4g13 carburetor engine? i thinking to cut the spark after reach some RPM. Anyone here can help me to build a diagram? :biggrin:
  2. Satria gti used roll cage??

hi guys....wanna ask about market price for used satria gti roll cage?? and where i can find it?? :proud:
  3. Can Satria GTi valve cover fit into 4G63 head?

hi guys...........i just wanna ask if Satria GTi valve cover fit into 4G63 head?:smokin:
  4. civic 4g63

any moster like this exist in our country? maybe need strong mounting engine system to hold that power....huhuhu:egg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GliWCdoC4GI
  5. Waja bumper questions

need name for this bumper?? and where i can find it??......look awesome:smokin:
  6. looking for Lancer cs2a or cs3 for sale.

hi there....right now i'm looking lancer cs2a or lancer cs3 for sale.....call or whatapp me if you have a car that you consider for sale...need as soon as posible before end of this october.....kalau ade tu jual lah upgrade kereta baru :driver:
  7. Cedia halfcut bodypart.

1.seriosly how much money it will take to do complete conversion lancer cedia ralliart for lancer cs3?? 2.any our local shop that sale or import this part from thailand? 3.can someone send me quotation for this parts?:adore:
  8. What type of roll cage that can fit in Proton Waja chassis?

hi... i just wanna know if that any brand that build specific roll cage for Proton waja??......(reason: for track used.:hmmmm:)
  9. lancer Cedia body part

hello guys.....juz wanna ask, is that easier to find body part like this in our local kedai potong?? if it easy how much they will take $$$ to make a full conversion like this??......if everything ok i'm plan to buy Cedia end of this year:proud::proud::proud:
  10. Naza Citra engine swap??

anybody know what turbo that can fit nicely on Naza Citra??......:smokin:
  11. best engine swap for SAGA FLX

hai guys....need suggestion best engine swap for SAGA FLX 1.3.....prefer to get a turbo engine highway for used :burnout:
  12. Perdana with r26dett / 2jz

hai guy ...i'm just wanna ask, is that true that Perdana engine can be swap with rb26dett or 2jz....i read some of the forum said that rb26dett can be ported inside Perdana chassis with some mounting adjustment.......(please dont say anything about JPJ in here and please dont give a answer like...
  13. Jza80....

my friends ask me but i dont have a answer,so i decide to ask you guys je la....did anyone ever heard that is200 engine swap with JZA80 pass in puspakon inspection???......and how much price JZA80 roadtax for a year???:confused:
  14. Looking guide to convert rear tail light evo3 for wira

Hai i'm new member in here...I'm looking for any guide,picture or blueprint that can help me to do rear tail light evo 3 conversion for wira......before this I went to JPJ and ask about it,and they say" yes you can do as long you not cut a chassis"...JPJ only allow you to cut a quarter...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifu,

want to ask, can a Satria Gti throttle body install into a Wira 1.5Gli Efi 2004 (Siemen ECU) ? is there any problem with the idling after install ?

and what kind of improvement can we expect? and normally it cost how much to buy the Gti throttle and installation job ?

Thanks !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience