Search results

1. N

Mitsubishi 4G93 (Halfcut)

is it 4G93P (proton)? mileage?
  2. N

nokia Nseries, very cheap!

PM price for N96 - original nokia or Nokla? Bump: PM price for N96 - original nokia or Nokla?
  3. N

Advan RG (Taiwan Imitate)

how to differentiate between ori and imitation? everything look the same to me:hmmmm:
  4. N

Clunking sound when shifting to 2nd gear, rattling lever, some grinding noise

I just got this problem with my car. When shifting to 2nd gear when the car is moving there's a clunking noise and the gear lever rattles. There's some grinding sound like the clutch is not fully disengage even though I floor the clutch pedal. This behavior does not occur when the car is...
  5. N

1.6 sohc to 1.6 dohc

no need to change wiring lah. can use existing wiring (ECU, MAF). Get a twincam head from 4G91,4G92 or 4G93. Use a distributor from carburetted twincam
  6. N

Satria/Wira

Dude, I was referring to stonebridges' comment:itsme:
  7. N

Open Pod Air Filter

which open pod filter is better: (1) K & N wet type (oiled) (2) Dry type like Apex'i dual funnel (no oiling) (3) HKS mushroom?
  8. N

Satria/Wira

I second that... A common misconception.... Back to concept of physics --> momentum and inertia... got that?
  9. N

painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

quote me price for changing rusty roof for wira sedan (without painting) ..and oh, your workshop address please
  10. N

sohc to dohc

theoritically, should increase engine power albeit it may just a little coz better breathing. One need to put the car to dyno to really see any apparent increase in engine performance:driver:
  11. N

sohc to dohc

it is possible for a few type of engine e.g 4G92P, 4G93P <-- can put twincam head from 4G91, 4G92 or 4G93. Cost --> buy twincam head, new timing belt, matching distributor, tensioner, workmanship and an open pod air filter coz the old airbox wont fit anymore
  12. N

Proton 1.6/1.8 Manual Gearbox complete set

bumpy yeahhhhh:banghead:
  13. N

bumpy bumpy:love:
  14. N

Bumpy rides.... Got 1 guys selling his gb but suddenly after 1 week said cancel.. wnna use back that gb... :stupid: Bump: Bumpy rides.... Got 1 guys selling his gb but suddenly after 1 week said cancel.. wnna use back that gb... :stupid: Btw, Freedom Blue: that guy's gb code is 211 ...
  15. N

up up and awayyyyy:hmmmm:
  16. N

Bump?......................................
  17. N

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

Proton 1.6 or 1.8 manual gearbox complete set for conversion from auto - PM me the price
  18. Proton 1.6/1.8 Manual Gearbox complete set

em(s): Proton 1.6/1.8 manual gearbox complete with clutch, clutch pump, flywheel, driveshaft, paddles, gear lever Package includes: everything needed for auto-manual conversion Price:you tell me Warranty:you tell me Dealing method:COC Location of buyer:Putrajaya, Shah alam, Sri...
  19. N

wanted : wira 1.6 (m) 1997/98

just asking: are all Wira 1.6 97/98 have tendency to be plagued by roof cancer? (rusty roof). I've seen many of those
  20. N

Smart Tag

me oso.. PM me.. thanks. Serious buyer if still 160

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Renowned stunt driver Terry Grant set a new Guinness World Record for the tightest “J-Turn” at the Live Action Arena of the UK Autosport International Show. A J-turn is defined by Guinness as turning a car through 180 degrees from reversing in a straight line to driving forwards in a straight line. Grant managed to reverse the 100 HP Renault Twingo GT and spin it through barriers that were just 378 cm (149-inches) apart – only 18...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience